“You ah…” Qian Xiang patted his hand. “Your character is just too kindhearted and clean, but that’s also good, you should just continue to stay this way, other things I can come help you do.”

If this conversation had been heard by Jing Yang, he would definitely find it very funny. Zheng Junming actually said that his childhood in the Lu family was very difficult. After Zheng Jianlin brought him back to the Lu family, his attitude towards him and the methods of instructing him, were completely the type of treatment of setting him as the Lu family’s heir.

And the one who suffered from unfavorable looks was Lu Jingyu. Zheng Jianlin never treated him like his own son, this left a shadow in his heart ever since he was small. Only because of this was he still so scared of Zheng Jianlin even after he had grown up.

auroranovels.wordpress.com

During this time Jing Yang always drove by himself to go out and didn’t allow bodyguards to follow him. Today when he left the house, he felt that there was a car following him. When he looked in the rearview mirror, he smiled, they finally came?

That car sped up and drew close to him, and after it stayed a few seconds next to his car, it overtook him by half a car length…

In the past Jing Yang had acted as a competitive racer before, he completely didn’t place this opponent’s car driving skills into his eye. On this stretch of road there were very few cars, so he would just accompany the other guy to play a little, and before they arrived at the intersection, he would then solve the other man.

The two cars kept on battling on the road, occasionally passing by some other cars, which quickly emergency braked after being scared by the two cars.

At a bend, Jing Yang pulled into a drift, the two cars scraped together. Jing Yang suddenly emergency braked, the other car bumped into the front of his car and spun out to very far away. Not stopping until it crashed into a very wide tree.

But in this crash, the person inside would definitely have not light injuries.

Jing Yang took out his cell phone to call Zhao Bocheng’s number and used a somewhat flustered tone to say, “A car crash happened here, can you come over?”

“Where are you?” Zhao Bocheng immediately asked.

Jing Yang told him his address, and after he hung up the phone, he just kept sitting in the car to wait.

Zhao Bocheng very quickly brought people to rush over, and opened Jing Yang’s car door with a somewhat anxious complexion. He kept on looking him up and down, “Are you hurt?”

“I wasn’t hurt.” Jing Yang pointed at that car crashed into the tree. “The person on that car should have been injured.”

Zhao Bocheng supported Jing Yang out of the car, his movements were very gentle and careful, and checked all over Jing Yang’s body. When he saw that he really didn’t seem like he was injured, he tightly held him in his arms.

Jing Yang looked over Zhao Bocheng’s shoulder and saw that Zhao Bocheng’s men had already surrounded that car, and two of them were currently contacting some people.

Zhao Bocheng brought Jing Yang onto his own car and drove him to leave. Jing Yang asked, “You don’t need to pay attention here? I don’t need to wait for police here?”

“They will solve it, you will first come with me to the hospital.” Zhao Bocheng’s face was still stretched tightly, his tension had not yet alleviated.

“I don’t need to go to the hospital, I really wasn’t hurt…” Jing Yang saw that Zhao Bocheng didn’t pay attention to himself and was still driving in the direction of the hospital, so he could only change to a different topic. “That car started following me since I went out and bumped into me several times. As a result I stepped on the brake in a moment of nervousness, and then he crashed into the tree by himself. He evidently came to rush at me, you help me investigate who prompted him to do this.”