I grip tightly onto his hair as he continues to ravish my nipples whilst rubbing my clit at the same time. He takes my nipple out of his mouth, instead moving to the left and repeating the same action. I arch my back and throw my head into the pillow, feeling electricity running through my veins at his touch.

He takes my nipple out of his mouth, trailing open mouth kisses down my stomach before reaching closer to my aching core. He places a peck at the top of my pelvis, looking up straight into my eyes. I stare back at him, my brows furrowed and my breathing erratic. 

He smirks against my skin as he kisses my inner thighs, kissing everywhere except for where I want him the most. 

"Oh, God... Stop teasing. P-please." I beg, barely above a whisper. 

He chuckles before quickly hooking his arms under my thighs, pulling me down towards him as he buries his face in my pussy.

He presses his warm tongue onto my clit. I let out a high pitched moan at the sudden sensation, reaching down and tangling my fingers in his hair. His tongue glides up and down my folds, tasting me, before he starts quickly flicking and sucking on my clit. 

Suddenly, I feel him enter a finger inside of me, slowly pumping as he continues to pay attention to my clit. He adds a second finger almost immediately, and I let out a loud gasp, feeling my orgasm drawing near. 

"Don't stop, I'm gonna cum... Fuck." My breathy moans fill the room. He picks up the pace and begins to finger me rapidly, curling his fingers inside and hitting my g-spot over and over again whilst sucking harshly on my swollen clit.

I grip onto his hair tightly, arching my back as I let out a loud, high pitched moan, reaching my climax and cumming on his fingers, moving my hips along his mouth to ride out my high.

"Fuck..." I breathe out as I come down, barely able to keep my eyes open.

He lifts his head up and crawls back on top of me, placing his lips onto mine, kissing me deeply, tasting myself on his smooth, wet lips. "You taste so sweet" He whispers, sending another bolt of electricity through me.

I reach my hand down in between our heated bodies and feel his erection, lightly palming him through his jeans. I unbuckle his belt, and he quickly pulls his jeans down along with his underwear in one go, freeing his hard cock, leaving us both completely bare.

I stare at it with wide eyes for a few seconds, as I take in his large size.

He looks at me lovingly, placing a small peck on my lips, whispering to me.

"Are you ready?" 

I nod at him, and he begins teasingly sliding the tip over my folds and along my already overly sensitive clit, causing me to let out a loud moan.

I feel him place tip againt my entrance, and slowly pushes inside of me. He closes his eyes and lets out a low groan. "Fuck... You're so tight." 

He allows me to adjust to his size before he starts to slowly thrust in and out of me.

I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, running my nails down his back. He leans down sucking on my neck, breathing heavily into my ear whilst he continues to slowly pull out of me completely, and then back in.

He gradually increases his speed and I move my hips in sync with him. Slaps of skin and breathy moans now fill the room, and I can again feel my climax drawing near as he goes deeper hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

Suddenly he grabs my legs and throws them over his shoulders, allowing him to go deeper inside of me, before reaching down and lightly grazing over my clit with his thumb.

"Fuck, you feel amazing" He moans. I don't reply as I'm too engrossed in the sheer amount of pleasure filling me, focusing on holding my climax. But with one hard thrust, directly hitting my g-spot, I scream out and let go, my legs shaking.

"A-Ah shit!" He yells out, throwing his head back as my walls clench and throb around him.

"I don't wanna cum yet." He says, stopping abruptly.

He pulls out of me, and lays down on his back, pulling me on top of him. I straddle him, hovering over his throbbing cock. I align it with my entrance and he grips at my hips, slowly pushing me down onto him, letting out a husky groan.

I begin to move up and down at a fast pace, skin slapping, both of us now moaning loudly. "I'm gonna cum..." He whispers. I lean down and kiss him, exploring his mouth with my tongue.

With a few more thrusts, he releases, causing his breath to hitch, and cums inside of me. I collapse on the bed next to him, unable to move, my legs still shaking.

He places his arm over my waist and grabs me, pulling me into an embrace. Placing a soft, loving kiss on my lips. We lay there for a while, allowing us both to catch our breath.

"That was amazing." He said.

I look at him and smile. "It was." I chuckle. He places a kiss on my forehead, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

"I love you." I whisper.