“ you're nervous aren't you? ”

the dominant ask, voice soothing and low to come across as gentle when he speak.

taehyung let out a whimper, slowly nodding and biting on his lip, which jeongguk immediately stop him from doing so ( he wouldn't let taehyung have bruises on the cherry-colored lips of his, no absolutely not. ).

jeongguk smile, leaving kisses onto the pair of lips that always tasted like the sweetest of sugar.
the tense aura around the little one slowly fade away inside the barely lit-up room.

“ you will be fine, you trust me don't you?”

jeongguk ensure while reaching out for the lube and taehyung slowly nod, voice weak as he almost whisper the words 'I do'.

jeongguk lube three of his fingers up as well as taehyung's ass.
as soon as he press his first finger inside taehyung moans, feeling a shot of pain trough his muscles.

" breathe, in and out, repeatedly ”

jeongguk remind and plant a new kiss on taehyung's blossom lips.
soon he starts to move his finger, and for every thrust inside, taehyung's breath hitch and he let out a whimper.
after a few minutes of sweet-talking jeongguk push another finger in, taehyung choking out a moan at the feeling.

the blonde grasp a fist of jeongguk's hair, tugging on it as he felt two finger separate inside him, moving around ( the feeling left him at a loss for words to utter when he tried to speak ) .
the blonde tightly close his eyes — but he could still see an illusion of stars dancing behind his eyelids.

jeongguk watch with a fire in his body, eyes glued to every part of the beauty's body.
he felt so incredibly lucky to have the boy underneath him.

“ last one, babe ”

the third one pushes trough clenched walls and taehyung gasp for air as it does so, his whole body overheating ( his cheeks being as red as roses, looking beautiful against the light skin tone ).

“ g-good, like— like it ”

the boy whimpers as fingers penetrsted him, back arching as his lips keeps begging for more, even though that would be impossible since three fingers was more than enough.

jeongguk can't help but laugh at the sight, lips trailing kisses over his boyfriend's chest.

he pull his fingers out, taehyung's hips immediately moving around in discomfort as he sink back into reality ( or at least small parts of his mind did ).

“ am i o-okay? ”  taehyung lowly whisper with hooded crystal eyes, pants falling off his lips as his hand fall on the back of jeongguk's neck, to which the older can do nothing but giggle, hands stroking the flesh ( flesh ) of taehyung's thighs.

“ as long as you're not crying I would assume so, can't promise anything for the nearest future though ”

the blonde growl, wiggling his hips once again impatiently. jeongguk grab taehyung by the thighs, making the smaller one squeak as he's lower half gets lifted and legs being thrown gently onto the brunette's shoulders.

“ hand me a pillow ” 
the older command as he look towards a stack of pillows, taehyung frowning as he do as told.
jeongguk push the pillow underneath taehyung's pelvis, making the boy frown in confusion— eyebrows knitted together like threads.