5

As soon as the call broke off I leaned against my wall and let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding

But as I still shaken look at the screen the phone, it suddenly starts vibrating, and a face time call appears from no one other than my beloved crush.
I hesitantly press the green button, but turn the camera and lay it against the mattress, focusing on Jeongguk's ethereal features.

“Taehyung? Right?”

I shyly swallow and then hums a 'yes' with voice already shaking.
Lame.

Jeongguk place his phone in front of himself and rest his chin on his palm, letting out a low sigh trough his nose. .
And the sight make my heart beat faster, wanting to tell him how beautiful he is even while not doing anything special.
But that would be more painful than the awkward silence between us.

"Face-cam! Face cam!”
He says and I grunt lowly, letting out a stubborn "no".

"You're gonna be stubborn huh?”
I lightly cough, not understanding him, at all.

Jungkook groans but end up chuckling, making my heart explode and wanting to cry out from the sound of his voice.

He was so addicting, and I wanted so much more from him, I wanted all of it.

“English?”

“.. No good English”

I simply answer, a small emberassed pout unknowingly to me making it's way onto my lips.

“I will try to explain this in English, 'mkay great.”

I lightly chuckle at his words and let out a shy;
“okay”

———

“Taehyung-ah, you sound very adorable when you laugh”
I compliment the blonde boy who I had finally convinced to show himself in front of the camera.

It took a lot of time and a lot of begging, but guess I'm just that one bitch.

“T-thank you..”

He mumble and press his sleeve-covered palms against his cheeks, but I could see a tint of reading making it's way onto the tip of his nose.

And the way he just stuttered— it's all just so fucking adorable.

“Hey, it's kinda hard talking in English.. you know? You could always talk with your body, Taehyung-ie”

And the line fall silent for a few seconds before I can hear the insecure voice of Taehyung again.

And I try my fucking hardest to not laugh since I could clearly notice how serious Taehyung himself were.

“Hyung... Are you pervert?”

And even though he just accused me for being a pervert there was just something so incredibly and stupidly charming about how his eyes had widen and grew to glimmer slightly as he confused furrow his eyebrows.

“Depends on you, Taehyung-ah.”

Don't forget to vote, comment, because obviously I love when people do so lmao