21

Because Jimin hadn't been there for Taehyung, jeongguk was. He spent almost all his time with Taehyung, and the two of them was almost attached to the hip by now, Jeongguk spoiling the younger boy in all type of ways.

"How are you feeling? Are you thirsty?"
The older with a calm voice ask, Taehyung shaking his head.
Jungkook pull the other onto his lap, caressing his cheek.
"Nothing from Jimin?"

Another head shake.

He sigh, because of course Taehyung wasn't the only one affected by it. Jeongguk was too.
The past day he had done nothing but trying to cheer the smaller boy up, some days he had luck on his side and succeeded, and some days he didn't.

"Since it's Friday, would you want to sleep over at my house?"

And for the first time since Taehyung woke up today a smile appear on his lips, the boy nodding.

".. Sure"

Taehyung smiles, feeling slightly proud for making the other one cheer up with just one question.
He lean closer to the boy and gently kiss his skin.
Taehyung comfortably let him do so, stroking his hair since he was used to the way Jungkook treated him, and was satisfied with it.

"I will make sure to surprise you tonight"

The sentence make Taehyung's adorable laugh come trough his lips, a feeling stirring up Jungkook and his heart beat faster.

"That sounds s-s-sexual when you say it"

"Who knows, it might end up being s-s-sexual if you have luck"

The teasing make Taehyung's cheeks turn delicately red and he pouts, frustrated sighing.

"Stop teasing me i d-do not speak like that and who said that I want it to be s-s-sexual?"

The stubborn but at the same charming way Taehyung spoke sent Jeongguk to heaven.

"There, you did it again"
The oldest say with a small smile, Taehyung rolling his eyes in frustration.

"At least I don't stutter while sucking you off"

Jeongguk slightly grin and caress Taehyung's side.

"You're right. But that's just because your mouth is pretty busy when you do, or am I wrong?"
-
☁️

I'm really gonna apologize for these past chapters, they suck and I know it lol
Sorry for being a dry and boring person rn 🤦‍♂️