30

smh this was rly hard bc I DOUBLED the amount of words, and it still didn't turn out that great since I'm not used to smut,

but i wanted to be careful, since we don't want to rip apart taehyung's butt 🐱

taehyung confused bat his lashes, swallowing down the lump in his throat that was there— almost suffocating him as if he had fists around his throat.

the  blonde felt incerdibly shy once the words he had said out loud got to him, and he couldn't even imagine how hard it must have been for jeongguk to have to hear those words—

“ works for me ”

taehyung giggles, worries running off his body together with the stress he felt just a few moments ago— was it horrible mood swings or was it normal for teenagers like him to easily act this way? or was the cause of it merely the heart pounding against his chest?

taehyung pull jeongguk close, nuzzling his nose into the nape of the other's collar ( recognizing the smell of his cologne, and it surely smelled money as you could simply put it without any effort )

“o-okay, let's sex”

jeongguk let out a laugh, doing his very best not to hurt the blonde's feelings, sensing that every nerve inside the other's body was in knots.

jeongguk place gentle kisses against the milk-like skin of his— because taehyung was no longer anyone's but jeongguk. Was taehyung his property? Of course not. But he was jeongguk's everything, his moon and stars, so claiming taehyung as his wasn't completely wrong.

slowly ( almost painfully slow ) jeongguk undress taehyung from the thin shirt he had worn during the day, leaving his chest free from what felt like suffocating material.

the kisses went lower, they trailed from taehyung's neck, to his collar bones, his chest and then around his tummy area, where the boy starts to giggle with pink lips sealed- feeling the skin on his body tingle — even thought it was a torture the blonde loved it, having hearts in his hazel eyes.

the brunette force himself to push himself away from taehyung's body and pulling his own shirt off, starting to unbuckle his belt to get the lasting pieces of clothing off of his body.

“ you too, taehyung, or do you want to have sex with clothes on? ”

jeongguk ask bluntly, grinning when he see the smaller one starting to blush, cheeks growing redder by the second as he shake his head and undress, getting shy— but could you blame the boy? he had someone like jeo gguk in front of him and everytime taehyung sawing he felt like dropping down to his knees.

clothes and underwear are thrown around the room ( if it wasn't a mess before, it surely was now, but jeongguk couldn't careless. the only thought running trough his mind was taehyung. ) and the blonde slowly bring his hand down towards his crotch, feeling shy as realness hit him — he was naked on jeongguk's bed, with the male himself in front of taehyung's eyes, bangs over his forehead as his teeth kept tugging on his own bottom lip.

Of course the eyes on jeongguk didn't go unnoticed and the male lean down again, pushing blonde bangs out of a shy face, kissing a pink-dusted nose gently— similar feeling to that of a snowflake falling and landing on your nosetip, but not really.