17

I lightly sigh as I stroke Taehyung's hair while watching him sleep beside me, my other arm resting on his waist

Even in his sleep he looked absolutely gorgeous.

I thought about what he had said before he feel asleep, thinking about the dumb rule he thought was a good idea.
Obviously I hated it, I loved kissing his lips, they were more dangerous than any drug. Than any weapon.

Do I need to be his God damn boyfriend to kiss his lips? That was so troublesome.

I liked him, I really did, but I knew for a fact we were not at a point where we could go into a relationship. Absolutely not.

I remove my hands from his body and sigh, grabbing my phone from the night stand to text one of my closest friend.
I barely have the time to put my phone down until I have to take it back up to answer him.

———

Ratseok
Wdym dude

Me
It's complicated but
there's someone I'm
sort of sleeping with

Rarseok
And what

Me
I'm pissed because he
won't let met kiss him
all of a sudden

Ratseok
Sorry man I never get
rejected so I can't help
a sister out

Me
But it annoys the
shit out of me
because only his
boyfriend can
kiss him and I am
not his boyfriend.
Me
And stop having that
confidence just
because you dump
everyone before they
reject you

Ratseok
Lol

———

I frustrated throw my phone at the end of the bed, laying down with a loud sigh and turn to look at Taehyung's face.
The urge to kiss him really getting the best of me.
I groan.
“You won't let me kiss you more huh”

Such a childish thing, it's just a kiss.
Nothing more, nothing less, just a kiss.
And somehow I keep thinking about how much it all annoyed me until I push those thoughts away, deciding to hug Taehyung's waist until the minute me myself fall asleep.

———

Just realized how bad I am at writing ugh this shit ain't playing.