14

The past days have been somewhat, painful for to Taehyung to go trough

We all have friends, and so do Jungkook. Even though Taehyung don't like them at all.
Those friends of Jungkook, haven't left the poor blonde alone for even a second, someone always had an eye on him—which Taehyung personally didn't like.

Taehyung swallows as he feel their eyes on him, getting anxious by their stares.

“Cut it out”
Taehyung hear a familiar voice say from behind him, looking back at the table with males.
He meet eyes with Jungkook and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

“Taehyung-ah, come here. You're still alone right?”
Jungkook hint a small smile, waving for him to come over to the crowded table.
Taehyung swallows and nods, taking his instant rice and chicken with him. He troubled frown as he can't spot a single free spot on a chair.

The brunette that called for him lightly sigh and pull his chair out, patting his own lap.
And in that same second all eyes fall on Taehyung, making the boy feel incredible uncomfortable.

“Jungkook—”

“You wouldn't personally mind, would you Taetae?”

———

The pet name without a thought roll off my tongue, and I immediately notice the tinted color of pink getting stronger on Taehyung's cheeks, going up to his ears.
And a small proud grin is put onto my lips.

“Right?”

The adorable blonde boy in front of me lightly sigh and sit down on my lap carefully, barely putting his ass down.
I let out a small chuckle and whispers to his ear;
“It's okay, just relax.”

And it's obvious that Taehyung hear my words because he immediatwly slightly choke on saliva, looking back at me with big, beautiful eyes and his chubby cheeks as red as ever.

He's so ethereal, so incredibly gorgeous.

“.. Thank you”

Heard complaints in my DM's because I didn't post a chapter about their hand- job lol

Sorry not sorry 😌✊