7

The corridor wasn't that crowded at this hour, and it made Taehyung feel more than relieved

He sighed as he walked, closing his eyes to relax while listening to Jimin as the other was humming to the song playing in his headphones.
What a stupid thing to do, closing your eyes while walking.
Suddenly Taehyung bump into someone and he raise his head to apologize when he meet eyes with Jeongguk, of course.
What good luck.

“U-uhm I'm sorry..”
Taehyung say and shyly looks down, but look up when he feel a hand stroke his hair.
“Woah, your pronunciation have gotten much better in just a week!”

Taehyung a bit panicked shake Jimin's shoulders, in need for him to translate.
Jimin sigh, being a bit tired of doing so every, single, time.
“He said you pronounce your words better”

Taehyung slightly nods and thank Jeongguk, bowing to him with a bright smile on his lips.

“Ah, Jimin hyung.. Hoseok told me he will be waiting for you outside school today—”

“Not interested.”

Taehyungs cheeks went slightly red as he stood between his two classmates, Jeon Jeongguk and Park Jimin.
stood between his two classmates, Jeon Jeongguk and Park Jimin.
He might have a small crush on jeongguk, but that's a secret only Jimin knows.

" Ah- Jimin, je veux partier.."

Taehyung say in a small voice, almost a whisper due to him feeling too shy to actually speak up with a loud tone.

"..what did he say?"
Jeongguk confused ask as he look at Jimin, who thankfully spoke French.

"Hmm.. 'Ah- Jimin, i want his dick' "

Little did Taehyung know that what Jimin had told jeongguk was something that would change everything, and it had already started.