20

I cocked an eyebrow as I saw Taehyung sitting alone eating today too, which he had been doing for the past days

He's always eating with Jimin.
I lightly sigh and leave my friends and walk over to Taehyung, sitting down in front of him.
H

is head is hanging low and his body stiffen when i let out a sigh.
He's so fragile.

“Taehyung, what's wrong?”
I ask with a calm tone, not wanting to pressure or upset him.
As an answer I get an impolite 'nothing' snapped towards me, making me bite my cheek.

“Please tell me?”
And I earn a glance from him, even though our eye contact only existed for a few seconds I could see the hint of red in his eyes.

“... Jiminie broke up with me”

My eyes confused knit together and I scan his face, trying to understand what the hell he meant. I though they were already dating someone- or at least Jimin did.

“broke up with you, how the hell is that even possible?”

“He's not my best friend anymore.”

At his answer I let out a small chuckle, and let my fingers play with a string of hair falling over Taehyung's beautiful eyes like raindrop's from a sky.

“What happened?”

———
Taehyung burry his face into Jeongguk's neck, tears staining the others skin.

Jeongguk had brought Taehyung into the corridor when he had noticed Taehyung's doll,-like eyes becoming glossy, and was no hugging the other to his chest.

“Cheer up, he will miss you so much that he will need to come back.”

Taehyung let out a sniff and slowly lift his head, giving Jeongguk an opportunity to wipe his tears away with the sleeves of his shirt while having another arm around Taehyung's lower back.

“ y-you think so? ”

“ I know so, darling”

A small blush spread across the smaller ones face while his lips finally turns into a small smile oncr again.

“I-I'm sorry that you had to help me, ggukie..”

The blonde apologize, Jungkook sighing and shaking his head.
He pull Taehyung back into his chest, hugging him and comforting.

“Don't be sorry, I'm here for a reason and I won't leave until you scream at me to fuck off”

“ I would never do such a thing ”

I know, buttercup, I know”

Can I order one steamy jeongguk? Thx 👉👈