13

My eyes are wide as I look at my newly washed hands

I just.. Gave Jeongguk a hand job.
If it's really that simple.

My eyes are widely open, and I look out a window when I feel my lips curving.

I shove my face into my hands, the emberassment and reality hitting me hard now afterwards, a little bit too late for my own taste.
I put my right hand to my heart, feeling it racing inside my chest to the point where I could call myself abnormal.

I let out a deep sigh, hurrying down all the stairs I had climbed to get to Jeongguk's apartment door only two hours earlier.

———

“I-I'm 100% sure!”
Taehyung exclaim as he shake his best friends shoulder, since he had stopped by Jimin's house on his way home. He just had to gossip.

“I told you he checked you out from the beginning and now you're walking around doing hand jobs together. Wow what a big boy you are~”

Jimin teases, making Taehyung groan.
The blonde pouts and pinch Jimin's cheek, making the two of them break out into a childish 'pinch fight' on the floor.

“So are you two boyfriends now?”

Jimin ask with excited eyes when they finally give up on the fight.

Taehyung just shake his head, actually a bit disappointed. But why would a hand job mean anything really? We all have sexual needs, or st least the most of us, Jeongguk included.
Jimin pat his shoulder and let out an 'you will get there buddy, after another month of sucking his di—”
Thankfully for Taehyung he's fast enough to cover the others mouth up with his hand while frowning.

“Please don't Jimin, it sounds weird and b-b-besides he might hate me for that!”

“Absolutely not, you're way too cute for that~”
He say and harshly pat Taehyungs ruffled hair, making the younger sigh.

“I hope you're right ..”

“Now let's help you out with Korean. You can't use only dirty talk to impress Mr. Jeon Jeongguk. Or maybe thats how you want it?”

Basic filler to show off Jimin and Taehyung's friendship hm