11

Just half an hour into the movie I felt the warmth being too much, and I slide my blanket down my shoulders to cool down.
As soon as the skin on my arms are exposed I feel Jungkook stroke me, looking at him with slightly widen eyes and a blush forming on my cheeks and over to my ears.

"U-umm"
I start before getting cut off, his lips on mine and I can't believe it.
My body is completely frozen while my mind and thoughts are a complete mess.
But I couldn't miss out on this chance so I kiss him back, slowly.
+
The movie was forgotten, and the only thing Jungkook was interested in is the taste of strawberries Taehyungs lips had, and how sweet it was.
The brunette move his hand away from the blushing boys arm and instead he make the other sit on his lap, arms wrapped around his tiny waist.

The moment felt like it lasted forever, until Taehyung emberassed had to pull away and catch his breathe.

"s-s-sorry.."

He stutter, making Jungkook's heart skip a beat, the sweet voice stunning him.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do wrong"
He say, comforting the flustered younger by getting underneath his shirt and caressing his sides.
Taehyung slightly flinch at his actions, not knowing how to react.
It felt like a dream, too good to be true.
As their voices stay quiet Jungkook sighs, not being a fan of the silence.

"Your skin is so warm Taehyung-ah.. are you still cold?"
He say as he carefully move his thumbs in circles, not once breaking their eye contact.
And Taehyung didn't know what he felt. He were cold, but the thought of him being this close to his crush, it heated up every single part of his body.

"A-a bit.. M-maybe"
He say, wanting the other to heat him up even more.
Jungkook grins and pull Taehyung closer by his waist, their faces being an inch or two apart.

"Need me to warm you up?"
☁️
-

This is fucking insane this is already at 75+ reads, I'm really so shocked )':