"I can't wait either, I've missed you too... I'll send you the details. See you soon." I reply.

"See you soon." And with that he hung up. 

I sigh contentedly and clutch my phone to my chest. This is all a dream right? This can't be real. 

I snap out of my daydream and check the time. Shit, 5 minutes overdue. I walk back into work to face the rest of the day.

I walk through the front door and place my coat on the hanger

I walk through the front door and place my coat on the hanger. I see Hyerin's coat also hanging, she must be home.

"Hyerin? You home?" I shout. I hear her voice faintly from the other room. 

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen. What do you want for dinner?" Oh yes, food! Thank God, I'm starving. 

"Anything, as long as it's edible." I say, chuckling. 

I walk through into the kitchen. Hyerin is preparing kimchi fried rice. My favorite! 

"Oh, that smells amazing." I say, licking my lips. 

"Hey! Stop orgasming over the food." She playfully yells. 

"Oh, by the way... Have you spoken to Jimin today?" I ask her. Immediately she slams down her cooking utensil and turns to me. 

"Yes! Did Yoongi tell you too?! They're coming home tomorrow! Oh my God, I can't wait. I'm going over to the dorm first thing. It feels like an eternity since I last saw him." Here she goes again. She speaks about 10 words a second when she's excited. 

"Yeah, I spoke to Yoongi earlier and he told me. I'm really excited too. I've missed him a lot." I replied. 

"He's coming over here." I said quietly. 

She widens her eyes at me. "Really?! Oooh girl, you finally get to 'get to know him' properly, huh?" she says, nudging my arm wriggling her eyebrows. 

"Stop!" I say laughing. 

"Aish, you always act like an innocent little girl. Me and you both know you're not so innocent, sweetie. Besides it's only you and I here. Relax!" She says, turning back around to the food. 

"I know but it's different. It's Yoongi. Min fucking Yoongi. One of the most famous and recognisable faces on the planet. It's a little hard to think of it anything but casual. I'd be so nervous to do anything like that with him. What if I disappoint him? He's probably had so many girls." I say insecurely. 

Hyerin sighs and turns back around to me. "Thinking like that isn't going to help, is it? You're overthinking it way too much. Don't think of him as a famous person, an idol. Just think of him as a normal guy. I mean, he is, right?" She says, trying to reassure me. 

"Yes, he is. And he's very sweet and caring. He compliments me a lot and says the most cutest things to me." I say. 

"Well, there you go. Case closed." She says, once again turning to prepare food. I smile.