Chapter 1

February 15th, 2018

Your pov

Music blared through my room. The Wolf by The Spencer Lee Band was playing in the background as I smoked the Backwood that was between my lips. Letting out a puff, I flicked the end into my bin.

I exhaled the last bit of smoke that was trapped in my mouth into the air, watching as it slowly disappeared. I got up from my bed and sat on the ledge by my window, covering my sweatshirt over my hand to get rid of the condensation that stopped me seeing the outside.

As I finished wiping it down so I could see clearly out into the open, my eyes found the backside of a brunette, bent over, setting a box down. Hm, she must be new. I bit my lip as naughty thoughts took over. Control yourself, y/n. In the blink of an eye, she turned around, sensing that someone was watching her. When she seen me, a smirk appeared on her face as she winked at me.

I could feel my cheeks heating up so I just waved, not knowing what else to do. She waved back and soon walked back into her house. I didn't realise how sexy her figure was. The sway of her hips made me weak in the knees, her long curls comfortably sitting on her back, making me want to pull on them. Stop, y/n. Her ass was like two globes, I desperately wanted to touch them. Ok, stop with the dirty thoughts.

I glanced out at the view my bedroom had, which only consisted of my neighbours garden and some trees. Getting up, I decided I was going to shower and finish some house work since I had nothing better to do. My social life went to shit since I left school but it was more like me lying and saying I was busy. I quietly giggled at my goofy self and set out some house tasks with my mind set on talking to that beautiful brunette tomorrow.

The sound of my alarm blared through my room, instantly waking me up and making me curse under my breathe. "Where the fuck has it gone?" I huffed, talking to myself. Something that's become a habit since I moved here. Somehow, my alarm found its way under my bed, still ringing. I could swear this thing had legs. I exhaled and pressed quite hard on the button, almost breaking it in the process.

Once I turned off my alarm, I quickly jumped out of bed, opening my blinds only to be blinded by the sunlight. I swear this weather has bipolar. I walked to my bathroom, quickly jumping into the shower as I washed myself off since I felt gross. I left my hair to dry and hurried to brush my teeth, only to find out I ran out of toothpaste.

"Fucking great." I cursed to myself, hurrying to write down my list of what I needed once I finish college. I ran down the stairs, missing one step at a time, making myself some breakfast and quickly ran for the door.

Once I grabbed my keys, I walked to my garage to jump into my G-Wagon, only to hear the sweet voice that I've been wanting to hear for the past 12 hours.

"Hi." The brunette said, sending shivers down my spine. "Hey." I replied, nerves laced in my voice.

"Have you just moved in?" I asked her as I tried to control my breathing, trying to stay cool. "Been here about a couple of days, it's such a beautiful place." The brunette replied, biting on her lip as she eyed me up and down.

Fuck, why is she doing that? It took me a while to answer so she spoke up, "are you okay?" She asked me in such an innocent way, it made me weak in the knees. "Yeah, sorry. I'm late for college so I have to go." I replied which made the brunette quickly reply. "I didn't get your name." She smirked as she waited for my answer. "The names y/n." I replied, letting out a breathy laugh.

She smiled from ear to ear, happy that she now knows my name. I smirked back and waited for a reply. "I'm Camila. You can call me Cami or Cam for short." She said with a smile. "Okay, Camila. I'll think about it." I stuck my tongue out in a playful manner.