Prompt 17 || Word Prompt

[THIS PROMPT IS NOW CLOSED]

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest prompt!

This week, we will be featuring a word prompt. You can interpret the prompt either literally or figuratively - the more creative, the better! Just please remember that your flash fiction entry can be only as long as a single comment (2 000 characters). And don't forget to have fun along the way!

WORD PROMPT

(Word Prompt: "Look, just give me the chocolate, and nobody gets hurt

(Word Prompt: "Look, just give me the chocolate, and nobody gets hurt.")

WINNERS:

(Please note that winning entries are not listed in any specific order. To read the rest of the entries, please do check out comment section below.)

#1: sacredlilac

Cal pushed the last paperclip in place. "Sorry about the bedsheet. Don't report me to the Fashion Police."

"We have much better dirt to report you on," said Jo, winking.

"Neon green sweater dress, anyone?" Deb said and high fived Jo.

Cal gave a mock-fierce look to her besties, then laughed. "That was high fashion in the 80s, and I looked hot!"

"Babe, you're always cutting edge." Ally leaned forward to snag her wineglass. "Now, what's the big surprise you've been keeping from us?"

Cal rubbed her hands together. "I've decided to use the divorce settlement to start my own clothing line. I'm calling it Nuts & Bolts, and you're all the inspiration for my first line of shirts."