"Um, I remember us.. uh, kissing. But then that's it." I mumbled. 

He smirks at the memory. "Well, after that we got a taxi back to my dorm, and you kind of uh, vomited all over yourself outside. So I brought you in my room, removed your clothes and I left the room, sleeping on the couch." 

I glare at him wide eyed. I've never felt more embarrassed in my life. I look away, I can't look at him right now. I just want the ground to open up and swallow me whole. 

"Oh my God, Yoongi... I'm so sorry." I say to him. He chuckles. 

"It's fine, don't be sorry. I was pretty out of it myself, we all were. Nobody knows except you and I." He says reassuringly. 

"Don't be embarrassed. I still think you look beautiful." He mutters. 

I look back at him, looking at his reaction. He's looking directly at me. He quickly looks away, sighing and rubbing his knees, getting up off the bed. 

"Finish your food, I'll go get Hyerin." He says. 

"Ok." I reply. Then I realise what he just said. 

"Wait, what? Hyerin's here?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, she came back with Jimin later on in the night. I was asleep on the couch until they burst in the room shouting and singing, hanging off of each other. If anyone should feel embarrassed, it's them." He says, smiling at me playfully.

"She's in Jimin's room, I'll go get her." He says. "Oh, uh, I left some clothes out for you. They're on the chair." He points to an armchair in the corner of the room. 

"Thank you." I say, and he walks out the room. 

I get up and put on the clothes, a large white t-shirt and black sweatpants, clearly Yoongi's clothes. He's so sweet and considerate. I walk to the attached bathroom and wash my face, rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. 

As I walk out I hear the door open again and Hyerin walks in. "Jangmi!" She runs over to me smiling, giving me a hug. 

"Oh My god! Last night was amazing. The BEST night of my life." She exclaims. 

She pulls me over to the bed and sits down. "Jangmi, I have to tell you something." She whispers. I look at her with an expression to say 'go on'. 

"So last night in the club, Jimin and I kissed. Like a raw, passionate kiss that felt like hours. His plump lips are just what I imagined!" She says excitedly. We both started giggling, feeling like the luckiest girls in the world. 

"But... That's not all." She adds. She comes closer to my ear. 

"We had sex"

Excuse me?!

"Wait, what?! Seriously?" I ask her. She nods enthusiastically at me, looking like she's about to break her Goddamn neck. 

"Oh my GOD. Jangmi. He's a BEAST." 

Aish, this girl isn't shy. 

"We were both stinking drunk but it was the best sex of my life. I think I'm in love, Jangmi." She says, smiling widely. 

"I'm happy for you, Hyerin. So, is he awake? Have you spoken to him?" 

"Yeah, I woke up in his arms, he was awake and cuddled me, giving me a kiss. He's so passionate and affectionate. He's amazing." She again starts to ramble about how perfect Jimin is. 

"That's amazing, Hyerin! So, what did he say to you?" I ask. 

"He said that he likes me, but being an idol it's hard for him to date. BTS is at the peak of their career, they're rarely even in the country, let alone at home. As much as I'd love to be with him, I don't know if it'd work. We'd never see each other. And I don't want to distract him from his work." She says, looking down playing with her fingers.

I pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry... But if you like each other that much, I'm sure you'd find a way to make it work right?" I say, giving her some reassurance and comfort. 

"I guess. But what about you and Yoongi? I mean, you're in his room, in his clothes..." She smirks at me. 

"Don't get any funny ideas! Nothing happened like that between us, he slept on the couch." I protested, standing up. 

"Alright, alright, chill... So nothing happened between you at all?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.  

"Well.. We did kiss. Last night in the club. But that's it." I said, standing in front of her crossing my arms. 

"AYYYYYYE JANGMIIIII-AHHHH" She stood up, practically screaming and hugged me tight.

"Girl, you kissed the love of your life, your idol. Do you know how many people would KILL for that opportunity? We are both the LUCKIEST people on the planet." She said, jumping up and down. 

"Aiiissshhh." I trailed off. "I know" I smirked, then we both started laughing like school girls. 

Then I heard a knock on the door, followed by Yoongi's voice. "Jangmi-ssi? You decent?" He asked, muffled. 

"Yeah, come in." I said. He opened the door and walked in, giving me a sweet smile.

Hyerin stands up from the bed, giving me a smirk. "Alright well, I'm gonna go back to Jimin. Have fun!" She squeals, and walks out the room, shutting the door behind her. I let out a sigh and look at Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Sorry again about last night." I say, looking at him sheepishly. 

"Honestly, it's fine. You don't need to keep apologising, Jangmi. It happens to the best of us." He says. 

"Come sit down." He taps the available space next to him on the bed. I walk over and sit next to him. 

He turns to me and looks in my eyes. "I really enjoyed last night, though." He pauses for a second, leaning closer to me, lowering his tone. 

"Even if it didn't end how we wanted it to." He said in a husky voice. 

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I clenched my knees together. His hand was leaning on the bed behind me for support, whilst his other hand was on my thigh. 

"You also look really good in my clothes..." He added, in that same sexy tone of voice. At this point I stopped breathing, feeling like I'm about to have a heart attack. 

"There's something about you, Jangmi. Something I really like, something that interests me. You're so beautiful." He says, caressing my cheek. "I noticed you in the concert. I don't want to sound cheesy, but you caught my eye immediately." He said. 

"At that moment, it felt like you were the only person I could see." He said, leaning closer to me slowly. 

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean, I felt it too but I wasn't sure." I said. 

At this point, he doesn't say anything else, but grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls me closer to him, placing a soft, tender kiss on my lips. I yelp at his sudden action, but I close my eyes and kiss him back. I place one hand on his shoulder, whilst he moves his hand to cup my cheek. 

He deepens the kiss and I feel his tongue enter my mouth, exploring every inch of my warm cavern. My breathing starts to become more erratic, feeling myself getting more and more wet, but he pulls away.

He leans towards my ear. "I'd love to go further, but everyone's home. Probably not the best idea..." He says, before placing a soft kiss on my neck, then on my shoulder.

"I'd love to see you again, Jangmi..."