Meeting Aaliyah

This is gonna be a Y/N imagine I really hope you like it.

Your POV:

Today is the day I'm gonna meet my boyfriend Richard's 2 year old daughter Aaliyah I'm so nervous, I really hope she likes me. Richard and I have been together for a year and it's been the best year of my life. I got a texted from Richard telling me to meet him and Aaliyah at the park at 12 and it's currently 11 so I have an hour to get ready. I decided to wear this.

I get to the park at 12 and i saw Richard pushing Aaliyah (R=Richard/A=Aaliyah/ Y=You)

R:"Hey Baby"

Y:"Hey babe how are you" (you kiss him)

R:"I'm good hey baby girl come here I want you to meet someone. Y/N this is my daughter Aaliyah, Aaliyah this is my girlfriend Y/N can you say hi Y/N?"

A:"Hi Y/N"

Y:"Hi Aaliyah it's so nice to meet you. your daddy told me so much about you and i'm glad i finally got to meet you your very pretty"

R:"Aaliyah say thank you:

A:"Thank you" whispers in Richard's ear "daddy can Y/N come with us to go get ice cream?

R:"it's ok with me but it's up to Y/N why don't you ask her baby girl'

A:"Y/N can you come with daddy and I to get Ice cream?"

Y:"of course princess let's go"

You guys went to go get ice cream and you went to went to Richard's house and played with Aaliyah for a while, then eat dinner, after dinner you helped Richard put Aaliyah to bed. You and Richard tuck Aaliyah into bed and kissed her head goodnight

R & Y/N:"Good night Princess we love you"

A:"Good night mommy good night daddy I love you 2.

A year later you and Richard got married and you had a beautiful baby boy named Cameron Jace Coamacho (CJ for short) Aaliyah was happy to be a big sister.

The End.