Chapter 122: The Weight Of His Sins

Start from the beginning

"I woke up to you pounding on the door. I heard everything."

"Uh..."

"Tell Sam I'm going to invert his rib cage, got it?" I see a gleam of metallic blue under the messy hair.

"Uh, yeah..." I huff, then rush out the door.

I shut the door, and they look at me concerned.

"What happened?" Tony asks.

"..."

"Spit it out. Did she wake up?" Sam furrows his eyebrows.

"No..."

Tony puts his hand over his heart in relief.

"He did..." I choke out.

Sam chokes on his water and Steve takes a deep breath. Tony looks out of this world kind of gone.

"He told me to warn you guys..."

They snap their heads to me.

"Tony, delete the pictures, and it wont hurt as much."

"Jarvis-!"

"Already done, sir." The man in the ceiling responds.

"Sam."

Sam sees his life flash before his eyes.

"He's going to invert your rib cage."

...

"He will. He's going to turn your rib cage inside out." Tony nods in shame.

"I know. I know will." Sam whispers.

Suddenly, the door to the room busts and swings open. We snap our heads to the big assassin standing in the now open doorway.

"Want a head start?"

And boom. We're all gone. Me, Tony, Sam and Steve all run for our lives from the angry soldier.

We hear the soldier's pounding steps behind us. I don't think I'll make it this time. Dear lord we fucked up. I feel something  yank me back. He slams me into the wall and grabs the collar of my shirt tightly in his metal arm. I see my life flash before my eyes as his blue gaze bores into me.

"Delete it."

I whip out my phone as fast as possible and open my gallery. I can't seem to find the picture fast enough. Finally, I find it. Delete.

"Ok, ok! It's gone, it's gone! I deleted it! It's gone! I deleted it!" I put my hands up.

He throws me to the ground and chases after the others. Fuck that's some scary shit. How does Natasha put up with him? I can barely imagine, and I don't exactly want to. He was laying on top of her, and that fucker is heavy. Being locked in a room with that guy? Yeah, pass. Fuck that. That sounds scary as fuck. I know that he gives her hickeys, and that is fucking terrifying. I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near my neck.

"You guys are assholes. I was sleeping peacefully, and of course, you guys had to come and wake me up."

I stand and turn to the voice.

"Well, I woke up when he rolled off me."

"Why was he laying on top of you?"

"I'm a very comfortable person. These help." She pushes her boobs up a little.

I turn around and see Bucky staring at Natasha, with Sam and Tony dragging on the floor behind him.

"Did you drag them all the way back here?" I ask.

"Mhm." He lets go of them and lets them fall to the ground.

"Did you get Tony to delete the pictures?"

"Did you think I wouldn't?" Bucky starts approaching Natasha.

He stops next to me and gives me a glare. He grabs me by the collar and throws me to the ground again. He continues on his way and takes Natasha along with him.

Bucky's pov:

Those fuckers.

I close the door and plop Natasha down on the bed again. I climb up and lay on Natasha again like before. I look at her and she seems tired. She pats her chest, signaling for me to lay down. I do as she pleases and lay my head on her chest again. I growl and clasp my hands on her hips.

"Hey. Calm down. Don't be throwing a fit." Natasha speaks up.

I growl in return and hold her tighter.

"I don't care how much they pissed you off, don't be a brat."

I get up and sit on her lap.

"...Don't give me that look." She gives me a warning glare.

I put my hands on her waist.

"Barnes."

I hold her a little tighter and growl.

"Don't you growl at me, I don't care how pissed you are."

I focus my attention to her body. I slide my hands up and down her waist.

"Hey, Natasha?" We hear Clint call through the door.

I snap my head to the  door.

"FUCK OFF." I bark back.

"Ooooooohhhh shit!" I hear Clint running away with his tail between his legs.

I turn my head back to Nat.

"James! Be nice!" Natasha crosses her arms.

I growl at her in return.

"Cut your shit out, grumpy."

I uncross her arms and put my hands back on her waist.

"Christ, Barnes. You're so pissed." She giggles.

I slip my hands under her shirt.

"Damn...Why don't you make me feel better then?"

"...Sounds like a plan sarge."