The Zoo

Hopper looked out the window of his office. The sun had set almost an hour ago. He checked his watch..6:54pm. 

The bell to the front door clanged off the pane signaling a visitor. Hopper walked out of his office and saw a tall, thin man with jet black greased back hair dressed in a bikers leather coat walk towards him. 

"Jim Hopper?" The man asked.

"Yeah. You the guy who called earlier?" Hopper asked. 

The man nodded and reached into his coat pocket with one hand, while extending the other for Hopper to shake. 

"Officer Leonard Carny. Indianapolis PD" the man held up a badge. 

"Undercover? What for?" Hopper asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Ive been working a case the past three years trying to nail a guy who goes by the name Edward Sullivan. Guys into all sorts of bad. Drugs, car thefts, you name it. He has connections here in Hawkins. I need you to help me at this point in the case. Ive been running with Sullivan's inner circle for about two years now. He has a kid who was running parts and drugs for him. We need to get him, he's the first pin we take down to get to Sully" Leonard said. 

Hopper crossed his arms. "A kid? And does this kid have a name?" 

"Yeah. Billy Hargrove" 

Hopper ran a hand over his short beard. "Billy..Hargrove? Are you sure about that?" He asked. 

"Dont you think after all this time I would be sure? Yes, Im sure" Leonard almost snapped. "Why? You know the kid personally?"

"Yeah. He's my daughters boyfriend" Hopper replied. 

Leonard smiled "Not no more, after this I reckon" he chuckled and clapped a hand on Hoppers shoulder. 

"Shit. Ok, I guess we can bring him in and talk to him. When do you want to do this?" Hopper asked.

"Well If you know where he is we can go pick him up now." 

"No." Hopper replied quickly. "Hes taking my daughter to the school dance tonight. Not yet, we'll catch him on the way out. We're just gonna talk to him right? See what he knows?" 

Leonard shook his head "Jim. I have photographs of him driving a stolen vehicle. I have even more of him unloading boxes of drugs at Sullivan's warehouse. If i find him, Im bringing him in." Leonard said matter of factly. 

Hopper closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. 

"Alright. But I need to see these photos before I take you anywhere."