All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You

By the time they made it back to the hotel Diana had almost forgotten about the concert. Before they even made it out of the Camaro they were all over each other. 

"Billy...Billy..get the room key" Diana breathed in between kisses. 

"Fuck. Right" he got out of the car and practically sprinted up the steps to their room. He struggled to unlock the door as he had Diana pressed against it, showering her in kisses. When he finally did manage to unlock it, he picked her up and kicked open the door, carrying her inside. 

She pulled his leather jacket off of him, then his button up shirt. He yanked the jean jacket off her and practically ripped the sweater she had on in an effort to get it off. She unbuttoned his jeans and he kicked them off. It took both of them to get her out of the infamous leather pants, laughing in the process. 

He crashed his lips against hers, tugging at her long red hair. She moaned when he slid two fingers inside her, pumping slowly. 

"Billy.." She breathed "Harder". He laughed as he positioned himself against her core and thrust inside her, hard and fast. She clung to him as she screamed out his name. He slowed his pace and she felt him release inside her, which brought her over the edge. 

She climbed off of his lap and crashed down beside him. She admired how his tan chest was glistening with sweat, then pulled her long hair up into a ponytail. 

"Fuck, Red. Been awhile for you?" He chuckled. She felt her face heat up. She knew he had slept with other girls while they were broken up, but she didnt want to think about that right now. 

"Im just glad were together" she kissed his forehead then snuggled up against him. 

"Me too, Red. Me too" he replied, kissing the side of her head. 

"Hey, can you get my jacket off the rack? Toss me a cigarette" he told her as he sat up in bed. She rolled her eyes but did as he asked. When she reached inside his jacket pocket she felt a cold chain touch her hand. She furrowed her eyebrows and took it out of his pocket. A tiny gold heart lined in white diamonds on a skinny gold chain glistened in her hand. Her eyes widened as she turned toward Billy. 

He lit a cigarette, from the pack that clearly wasnt in his jacket pocket. "I figured there was a 50/50 chance we'd work things out" he shrugged "I wanted you to know just how serious I am".