😹Chapter 33😹

*Ronnie's POV*

So guess who's finally out of school?? THAT'S RIGHT !!!MMMEEEE.

Honestly, I don't even know why I am so excited, I literally don't do that much anymore ever since Bianca and Ashyln had moved. I was so bummed that they had to leave. Well I still have meh friend Angelina with me! Lowkey don't even have any plans, plus Hayes and Nash back home to visit with family anyways. So I just realized that me and Hayes have been dating for at least 9 months. Wowza..So i'm currently in my room being lazy and on my phone. I was texting Hayes as he was going back home. Matt stayed home with me and was just downstairs doing god knows what. Oh we also got a dog. His name is Sir Fluffcakes, because he's really fluffy and I like cake so win/win. 

Hayes;H 

Ronnie; R

H: Dude I miss you!!♥♥♥                 R: AWWEEE same dude♥                   H: Did you get the gift
R:yeah I did,thanks♥

He got me a necklace that had a ring on it, inside the ring Hayes' and my initials were engraved in it. I know it sounds corny but I accepted it and now here we are. I laid on my bed and fiddled with the necklace. I wish you were here Hayes,  I thought to myself. I decided to call some other friends that I could hang out with. Ring Ring- "hey child that's trying to call me *other voice in the background* Sorry Justin is busy right now, call again yeeeet, BBEEEEEEEPPP. "

"Hey Justin, it's me umm Ronnie, sorry Veronica and I was wondering that maybe you and I can hang out someday or try to meet up again, I miss ya bud, see you soon..hopefully,"  BEEP.

I ended the call, I want to do something but I can't, I thought to myself.
"RONNIE, SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEE YOU!" Matthew yelled from downstairs. I put on my hoodie and fuzzy socks, slowly walking down to see who this human was.  My breath hitched as I our eyes locked. His blue eyes never failed to not amaze me. I saw is lips curl into a smile as I ran into his arms and kissed him. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I opened my eyes and started tearing up. "I missed you so fucking much, you have no idea Hayes," I cried into his shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's all good now, I'm here now...aren't I?" He said while grabbing my waist. I hugged him tightly and nodded. "It's okay now babygirl, Hayes is here," he whispered into my ear. It gave me chills and I bit my lip. 

From behind him I heard another voice. "Ummm, this is too cheesy for me, imma make a 'wich', want one Hayes?" NASHHHH. "OH MY GOSHHHH NASHHH" I saw another head poke out, I didn't know who she was. I ran up to Nash and hugged him. "Hey poophead," I said to him jokingly. His eyes widened, "ONE TIME RONNIE, ONE FRICKING TIMEEE," he said as he left to the kitchen to make a 'wich.

*flashback*

The rain was pouring and as we ran, our clothes got more and more wet. Me and the guys were playing tag in the rain. It somehow turned into a game of Flag Football. At that time, I didn't know that Mr. Jeon had a little teacup puppy. So as we played on for 45 minutes. I caught the ball that Cameron threw, Nash was catching up and I ran as fast as I could to the end goal, it was then I looked back. NASHS' HEAD WAS IN A PILE OF DOG SHIT!!
     At that moment I realized why I had made it. "Guys, I-i just ate some d-dog pooh" he managed to get our from his little sniffles. "Are you crying?" Hayes asked while stifling a laugh to which Nash replied confidently "n-no, it's c-cold asshat." We laughed at him, "NASH JUST ATE DOG SHIT! NASH JUST ATE DOG SHIT!" We continued to yell, he looked annoyed but then after that he come up to us, in his best girly southern accent of his, this shithead said, "Cameron honeyyy, I want a kisssssss," he said while trying to smooch on Cam. Cam and Nash were play fight but then we heard a tiny voice...awwee our muffin,Shawn stepped up, "wait Cam's my boyfriend," he looked at Cameron dramatically, Cameron looked shocked and was about to say something, Shawn cut him off "b-but I made a song for you..." By then Cameron caught on to what was happening, "I'm sorry, but I love Nash more," Shawn's eyes went wide, "YOURE LEAVING ME FOR A POOPYHEAD??!"
"IM SORRYY, BABY PLEASE LET'S WORK THIS OUT!!" 
*end of flashback*
We had a fun time back then to say the least but now it's kind of awkward just to dm eachother.
So now standing here with eachother had a comforting feeling. There was a silence, not an awkward one but like one how it use to be. I miss the other guys but we all went out separate ways after MAGCON was over with. Well not over with, it just wasn't the originals, the old squad.
Hayes walked up to me.
"You okay?"
I nodded, "yeah, I'm fine, you want to make a sandwich? I'm hungry," I said while leaving towards the kitchen.
"I'm hungry, just not for a sandwich, but for you.." he muttered.
I felt my face get red got.
"Get it together Ronnie, you haven't seen Hayes in a while, so let's just make tonight count," I sighed to myself.
"Oh it will," Nash said.
I gasped. "Holy shit, I forgot you were in here,"
"Wow thanks, easy to know that I am practically invisible," he said while taking a bite out of his sandwich and looked a me disappointed.
I was about to say something but Hayes and Matt walked in.
"Hey shithead, pass me the bread please?" Hayes said. I stifled a laughed and looked at Matt. He too was also trying not to laugh.
"GUYS IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, OKAY, DOG SHIT IS DOG SHIT," He yelled.
We all burst out laughing.
"Okay," I said in a mocking tone. This made us all laugh again. "One day, one day, you will all regret alll of thissss!" Nash said jokingly, I think. Lol.
This day was fun, all we did was go to the park, met up with Angelina, did some skating, and ate lots of fast food. Like yeet, we're healthy boisss.
By the time we got home, most of us were tired but I wasn't. We all walked to our rooms. "Wait, where am I staying?" Hayes asked dumbly.
"Hey dude, you're dating my sister andddd... I trust you not to do anything that would lead to something controversial in 9 months, got it?" Matt said to him sternly.
"Y-yes s-sir," Hayes said looking at Matt with wide eyes.
Nash walked past us and he knows what happened 6 months ago.
"Trust? Hmmm, interesting right Hayes?"he winked, "it's only been 7 months and I'm sure she isnt Hayes," Nash threw the peace sign up while walking to his room.
Hayes sighed and smiled.
He turned to look at me and I just rolled my eyes.
"Sleep on the floor to prevent anything 'CoNtRaVeRsIaL' happening," I said with no emotion at all.
"Hey what's wrong?" He asked as he hugged me from behind.
"Nothing Hayes, I'm fine,"
"Bull-"
I was cut off by him spinning me around and kissing me hard on my lips.
It didnt feel like a real passionate kiss. He seemed to know that both us were upset. I kissed him back harshly as well.
"Fuck, now I remember why I fell in love with your dumbass," I said out of breath.
"Dont forget about this," he growled as he picked me up and laid me down on the bed.
He kissed me more and more. This time, they felt passionate. We took a break to breathe.
As we looked at eachother, he smiled at me. I looked at him confused.
"Fuck, you're so beautiful, how did I land such a fucking, beautiful, ass girl?" This made me blush even more.
All of a sudden, I didn't know what took me over, "stop being cheesy and show me how much you love me," I said to him while biting his neck. I wanted him to be more dominant, so I pulled my favorite card on him.
"Daddy, I'm waiting," I whispered while biting his ear.
He looked at me and said, "okay babygirl, get ready cause you're gonna get punished for talking back to me during lunch," he growled.
I giggled and said, "okay daddy."
Then the night went on....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SKSKKSKS OMFG I UPDATED...k byeeee💕❤💕❤💕💓💔💔