😐chapter 17😐

*Ronnie's POV*
I sat on the edge of the bed not wanting to deal with today. I don't know what I want to do. Maybe hang out wit Angelina? No, she has to go to a party tonight. I saw my phone. I looked at it. Then I saw my whole room. Holy Shitzu!! Well an aren't I violent. I guess I'll eat something. I walked to my door making sure not to step on any broken pieces of glass and wood. I looked down the hallway and proceeded downstairs. I just made my self some cereal. After that I put my dishes in the sink. "Good Morning" I heard a voice say. I dropped my cup of tea.(Ronnie doesn't like coffee.. Like Matt).I turned around. "Damn It Hayes, you fricking scared me!!" I said. I barely acknowledged the fact that a sleepy, no shirt, bed head Hayes was standing in front of me. Oh my llama lords. THE ABS!! I focused my attention back on his face. "Like what you see?"  He said smirking. "Sike, you wish Grier". I said smiling. Ignoring my statement, I saw him looking at my fists. I cleared my throat and said "well I'm gonna go back to bed". As I was walking past him, I felt him grab my arm. "Tell me what happened" he said sternly. I scoffed and said "Like you would care", "Ronnie I do care"  he replied. His eyes looked into mine, I never realized that they were blue. It was like his eyes were a dark gray blue sky. I felt myself leaning in. I saw Hayes was too. Oh shit, nope not happening...well he is---, No Ronnie. As I was contemplating whether or not I should kiss him. I felt soft lips on mine. I felt a sensation going through my body, it was like fireworks had just exploded. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I felt him smile into the kiss. I smiled too. We both eventually pulled away. Out of the corner of my eye,I saw a very cheesy Nash and Johnson. They had the biggest smile on their faces. Johnsons face was red so was Nash's. "sorry, but I have to say this.... I SHIP IT!!" Johnson and Nash practically yelled. Than I heard matt's voice. "Ship what?". I looked at Johnson. "Uhh--I was just announcing that I shipped something to my parents today..they wanted to know how I was doing so I shipped them a box of photos" Johnson said emphasizing the word, ship, every time he said it. I looked over at Nash and his eyes were wide and he had on a nervous smile. Matt looked at them both confused, but he brushed it off. Wow, way to play it off cool Nash. I barely noticed that Nash had a phone in his hand. That means he took pictures. That little sh-. I was cut off by Matt saying that we have to leave for tour in 2 days. I rolled my eyes and left the conversation. I walked back up to my room. Once I closed door. I felt my face get red and I felt myself smiling. I just fracking kissed HAYES GRIER!!! This by far is the highlight of my day.  Wait, Nash took pictures!??
*
*
*
*
*
* Hey guys...how ya doing? I'm sorry I haven't updated as frequently as I should but hey I updated today so thats what counts right? Any who... Byyeee😇😂😂❤