Chapter 11

I saw all the boys laying on the ground. A bunch of red solo cups. Oh hell nah! These little butt munches had a party at my house, without me. I found a thong on the couch. A bunch of the school hoes. Ooh gosh they smell of cheap perfume and beer in this house. WAIT! I need to go check my room. I hid a stash of my "brownies" in there. I quickly ran up the stairs, turning the corner, aha my room door...was opened?

I walked over to my bed and looked at my room. It was completely trashed. I walked over to my dresser. Since it had a secret drawer on the bottom, I hid it there. I saw that it hadn't been touched. I sighed happily.

I found the speaker and put it on high, like really high, and played a song. I covered my ears and saw all of these hoes and guys get up all of a sudden. Taylor got up and started to stumble towards me and that's when I knew to turn it off.
He came over to me and said "Morning babe". I could still smell the alcohol off of him.
I said to him "Morning ugly..."
He laughed at my remark and said "no I'm not, I'm beautifully ugly,". I gave him a weird look and then I said "sure..so I'm gonna go change...see ya later".

*Taylor's POV*
I just gotta say it ok? Ok I like Veronica but I don't think she likes me like that. I'm kinda like her brother, well in her eyes or perspective. So we were gonna have a party for Ronnie. Matt thought that she wouldn't be mad at him anymore if he threw a party for her. We invited some friends and then more came then more. So it didn't turn out good. Matt found some drinks. "Woah Woah Matt, you know we can't get drunk, part of MAGCON rules  from Bart" me, cameron, and Hayes told him not to. Well he didn't listen....
.
.
.
HEY!!! I updated again because I love you guys. So hope you like this chapter...BYEEEEEE😊😊😊😙