Chapter 7

*recap*
   The girls came over and we went to my room and watched "The Conjuring". That was all I remembered. I woke up the next morning to see......
   Bandana boy?? What the hel-- I looked all around my room. Ah hell nah!! All of the guys in my room plus my friends, something caught my eye. Do my eyes spy the Cameron Dallas cuddling with the Angelina? Then I realized something my room was a mess plus Taylor was laying next to me on my bed. WTF? I woke him up by whisper yelling "wake up lazy butt!" He groaned and then I said it "wake tf up or I'll put a tampon in your mouth again!" Then he got up. "Wow was that really necessary?" I shrugged my shoulders. I sat in my bed and looked around my room, wow they are still asleep. I looked at the time 1:56 pm. Well time to make breakfast. I got up and had managed to not step on any of them. Woah skills right there, haha jk. I made my way downstairs and then I grabbed out pancake mix and strawberries. Yes strawberry pancakes! I quickly mixed up about three batches and cooked them. About 45 minutes later. I heard someone coming down the stairs. Then it was a whole stampede. The whole group. I guess they smelt the pancakes. I got out plates and started to plate mine. I grabbed the biggest pancake. Then outta nowhere someone steals it. I looked up and my eyes met the same brown eyes. Matthew Lee Espinosa stole my food!! Ohh someone's gonna get cut. I grabbed it back. "Just because your back doesn't mean you get the biggest pancake!" I snapped at him. By then everyone in the room was quiet. "What?" I asked clearly annoyed. They all returned to eating and talking. I went up to my room. And saw Taylor still here. "Ya know the foods downstairs right?" I said. "Yeah I do but I'm trying to find my hoodie, I forgot it the last time we had a sleepover in here," he said. He looked at me and said "and you're wearing it" I looked down and saw that I was still wearing the hoodie. "Oh sorry I just found it and it looked comfortable, so I wore it," I said. "It's ok," he said. "Really I'll give after" "no it's alright keep it," he said again. "Woah really?" I asked unsure. "Yep anything for my sister". I was shocked. I just stood there and someone knock at the door. I opened it and saw Nash, "hey um ya might wanna see this,"he gave me his phone and I saw it was on my Vine account. Wow Stalker much😏. Jk. It was.........
...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys I haven't updated in a long time I guess. So this one was a filler chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. Ummmmmmm so Vote and Comment add it to your reading list and thanks for reading...yeah byyyeeeee!!!👍👌😊😁😚😋🌈