👀Chapter 25👀

*3rd person POV*
The airplane landed, the group got up from their naps. Ronnie and Hayes tried to avoid each other. It was had for them to though, it was like there was this attraction between the two. Hayes tried his best to keep her out of his mind. Ronnie did the same. The boys noticed at first but later they just brushed it off. Once they got into the airport, a swarm of adolescents and teenage girls had been crowding the boys. They took pictures with the girls. Ronnie and Hayes had slowly got out of the crowd. Ronnie pulls her hood over her head so she wouldn't get noticed. They both sat down and waited. Ronnie knew the whole cycle. She waited 15 minutes then right on cue, she checks her watch, the security guards escorted the boys and he off towards the black SUVs. Now all that was left was unpacking then the opening night begins. It begins at 6:45pm, meet and greet at 8pm, then the show at 9pm. "What a wild night this is gonna be?" Ronnie said.
"I know right," a voice replied.
"Yeah, hmm can we talk later? Its kind of important," Ronnie said timidly.
"Yeah sure," he replied.
"Kk, see ya later," with that Ronnie left towards her room, began unpacking, then took a shower. Let's hope I don't screw this one up, Ronnie thought.
*
*
*
*
*issa crappy chapter but its an update...again. Yeah... Baaaiii👽