Chapter 6

*Ronnie's POV*
    Me,Ashlyn,Bianca, and Angelina skateboarded to Angelina's house. We all went up to her room and got all of the paint things we need. OK so if you're wondering what were doing, we decided to go to the bridge. We are going to paint in really big letters, "Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live". We then skated to Wal-Mart because there's food there and we were getting hungry. We skated through Wal-Mart grabbed our food and one of workers there said we couldn't do that, and of course we decided to do it anyway. so we got all of our food, paid, then left. While we were exiting the building, I see my brother and his friends. I tried to hide so we went around 4 cars hoping that they wouldn't see us, but of course we failed. "Ronnie!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw the one called, Cameron. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Well we came here to get some stuff for our YouTube Video, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well that's not any of your business, so see ya!" I yelled and skated off.
    We were skating and then out of the blue, Angelina asked me "do you like any of the guys?". Oh gosh, the question I dread most. "Well maybe I do or maybe I don't," I simply said. We reached the bridge. There was no one here because it was abandoned. Underneath it was a railroad. We got out our supplies and started outlining the letters. We were almost done until I heard the sirens. I turned around and saw 2 cop cars. I told the girls to hurry and run off. They did so it was just me and the 2 cops. "Hey officer Blake, long time no see" I said.  He sighed and said "Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie when are you gonna stop?". I replied with a "well when are you gonna retire?" He sighed and I said "well there's your answer, so did ya guys miss me down at the station?". He laughed a little and said "come on Ronnie, let's go,". "Glad to, oh do you have any donuts?" I said. He had two left. He handed me one with sprinkles on it, "thank you" I said. I got out of the car and sprinted to our supplies, "what are you doing?!" Officer Blake yelled. "Do you think I'm gonna leave all the paint and food that I paid for here?" I questioned. He shrugged and then got my skateboard and put all of the stuff in the back.
    It wasn't too long before we reached the station. I went in and said "hey what's up guys! Did ya miss me?" I heard a couple of the cops laugh. I went to the phone and decided to call my mom. It was about 3 rings and she finally picked up.
((😂 Ronnie and 😑 is her mom))
*Phone Conversation*
😂Hey mom I need you to pick me up..
😑Seriously? Again Veronica?
😂Yes seriously and for the last time it's Ronnie!
😑OK OK calm I'm coming to get you,
😂OK see you in a few bye!
😑Bye..
*End of the phone conversation*
I decided to text Angelina to see if she got home.
((🐼 Is Angelina and 🐸 is Ronnie))
*Texts*
🐸 Hey Poobear did ya get home yet?
🐼 Yeah I did, I'm here with Ashlyn and Bianca,
🐸OK cool, hey wanna have a movie night?
🐼Yass, OK we'll be there around 6:30 k?
🐸OK see ya later Poobear
*End*
My mom came and got me. The whole rode home was silence not awkward silence but comfortable silence. I got home and saw the guys all in the living room and immediately went upstairs to my room. I heard a knock on the door and I said "come in!" It was Taylor
"Ughh what do you want?" I said. "Well, just wanted to say hi and what ya doing?" He said. "One, hi and two I'm getting ready to have a Movie might with my best friends, do ya mind?" He shook his head no. "OK now get out" I said. "But why?" He debated. "Because I'm gonna change" I replied back. "Ohh OK, see ya" and with that he left. I flipped down on my bed and took a little nap. I woke up only 10 minutes later. I decided to get ready, I wore my black joggers with hoodie that I found along with my fuzzy socks.
Tonight is gonna be great. It was around 6:24 when I got done. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair. I just put it in a messy bun. OK now I was done. The girls came over and we went to my room and watched "The Conjuring". That was all I remembered. I woke up the next morning to see......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello lovely people of Wattpad, so I wrote this in about 15 minutes so it might not be as good..and what do you guys think of the story so far? Is it good, bad, slightly good, or slightly bad? I don't know but yeah thanks for reading the book and I will see all you lovely people later... byyeee😘😘