Chapter 29

*Hayes pov*
Ronnie just threw the phone at me. Damn it, this isn't even my phone. I looked at the lockscreen. I officially hate Nash right now. Its Nashs' phone. Why did i have it, I don't know. well this made her mad. She walked out, we were having a moment too. I put on a sweatshirt and some vans. I went after her but it seems like she just disappeared. I finally gave up after a few hours. Oh look a coffee shop. I stopped there to rest for a bit. The girl that took my order was starting at me, quite a lot. There were times I would catch her and she would look away. Reminds me of Ronnie. She brought me my drink and smiled, "enjoy your night, Mr. Grier," she said smiling.
"Thanks you too, better get home to the miss, have a good night," I said while waking out. I hear her gasp. She was too fake for me. Her boobs were not even in her shirt, like it was trying to jump out at me and would want to eat me or something. Plus looks like she used way to much tanning spray. A bit to orange for me. I walked the streets for a bit, just thinking. I grabbed my phone and tried one last time.

Hayes: Hey look, that wasn't my phone, it was Nashs', just let me know if your ok, I'll be back at the house, in case you wanted to know but I'm sorry.

Hayes: please, Ronnie wya!?!
Hayes: Im gonna call Matt!!
Hayes:Answer me please!
Hayes: I'm sorry, let's talk this out when you get home ok? Goodnight/Morning💜😔

I waited 30 minutes, no reply. I went back home and slept. I got up at 6am, got on running clothes, and went for a run. Not just any run, but a run that you have no idea we you'd be going, its just you and the path, just running. I find myself at the outskirts of the town. I look at my watch, 21 miles. I almost ran a marathon. I looked at the time, 6:59 am. I just walk the rest of the way back. But I lost make in this town. I asked for directions for the way back, they had me going in circles around the neighborhood we lived in. I finally got home and it was close to 6pm. What a day. I opened the door.
"Hayes?" she made it back. She's fine, she seemed OK.
*Ronnies pov*
He looked at me with tired eyes. He was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and running shoes. His hair was damp. I assume he went running.
"Listen, that was my brothers phone, I don't have any girlfriend at all, it was a just a misunderstanding," he said looking into my eyes.
"I saw the text, I know," I said.
"Ok, good, ummm, we cool now?"he said.
I nodded. He pulled me in for a hug.
"Aww, you stink," I said hugging him.
"You love me so deal with it," he said.
"I'm gonna take a shower now," he said releasing me from his embrace.
"Kk," was all I could say.
Do I really love him? Or is it just hormones? Remember Ronnie, love doesn't exist.
💔 R E M E M B E R T H A T💔
*
*
*
*
*So I updated.....yeeeettt boi!!