?Chapter 26?

*2 years later, Ronnie is now 16*
*Ronnies POV*
Well its been a year since I toured with Magcon. Everything with Hayes, we just decided to become friends, after all, we were just kid then. He went back to wherever, as for me and Matt, we came back. I slipped on my hoodie, joggers, brushed my hair, and put on a Beanie.
"I'm going out!" I yelled as I grabbed my longboard.
"Be back before 11!" Matt yelled back.
I started down the street. I noticed this girl, she was kind of good looking. What? She was attractive in a way. She was wearing a hoodie crop top, she had on high waist jeans that were black, and her skin was flawless. She was tan also. She realized I was staring, crap! I looked the other way, she ended up waking towards me. OK keep call Ronnie.
"Why you staring?" She asked.
"I mean, someone that's attractive as you are, why shouldn't I?" I responded with a smirk.
"I'm Alex, real names Alexis but ya know I hate it," she stuff while shaking my hand.
"I'm Ronnie, real names Veronica though, but ya know I hate it,"
We spent the rest of the day together, we went to the park, the mall, now we're at her house.
"So, what are you?" she asked.
"Huh? what do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Ya know, you like girls, guys, none, or both?" She said nervously.
"I like guys but I don't know about girls, I've never-" I was cut off.
"You've never missed a girl before?" She asked surprised
"Why do you sound so surprised?"
"Well, 1,you're attractive, 2, you basically flirted with me today, so, yeah I am surprised,"
I looked at her, I felt this same urge to just kiss her, I looked at her eyes then back towards her lips, she did the same. She leaned in. Then boom, we kissed. It lasted for 5 seconds, I pulled away, then she kissed me again and a make-out thing occurred. When we got done, I looked at her.
"That just happened," I said.
"So what now?" She asked...
*
*
*
*
*
*update! yeah, sorry idem about this chapter tbh.yea....BBAAIII