❤Chapter 23💙

*Ronnie's POV*
I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I heard someone come in also. I peeked my head out over the blankets. I saw, Hayes?
"What are you doing in my room?" I asked him.
"I thought, well I don't know what I'm  thinking right now" he replied.
"who's that?" He asked, pointing to the guy laying on the floor. Angelina and Ashlyn were also laying on the floor, but not with him. I recognized him, oh its Justin, the guy I met at the police station.
"Oh that's the guy I met at the police station, his name is Justin", I told him. I saw Hayes jaw clench.
"Umm, we leave for tour in a few hours, just saying," he said and with that he left.
Angelina and Ashlyn woke up, Justin was still sleeping.
I poked his side, he winced.
"Morning sleepyhead" I said to him.
"Hey" he said, I wonder why he winced.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"With what?" He looked at me.
"When I poked your side, you made a face that it looked like it hurt," I said slowly.
"Well, my binders been hurting me," he said.
"Binders, huh?" I looked at him puzzled.
"Well, I'm trans," he said while looking at the ground, worried.
"Oh that's ok" I said while rubbing his back. he blew some air out, like a reluctant sigh.
"Oh thank god" he did happily.
"Yeah, well I'm gonna take a shower in a bit, you can chill with Angelina and Bianca in the living room, or you could just stay in my room, but up to you," I said to him. He nodded. I got my things and went into the bathroom. Wow, I have a trans friend, that's ok, I thought to myself.
*time skip*
I was finished my shower. Well I leave for tour in about 3 hours. I decided to dress lazy. I put on some gray joggers, Hayes black mag con hoodie, and braided my hair on both sides of my head.
I walked out and saw the boys, Angelina, Ashlyn, and Justin on the couch watching paranormal activity.
"Whatcha guys doing?" I asked.
"Ahh" I heard them all scream and yell. Well I guess they didn't hear me walking  to them.
"Aren't you guys ready yet?" I asked the guys.
"Yup, got ready last night", I heard all of them say in unison.
Ok, not creepy at all.
"Ready for what?" I heard Justin, Angelina, and Ashlyn say in unison. Oh crap forgot to tell them.
"ummm, I'm gonna be going away for awhile, I'm joining MAGCON, well going on tour for a while" I said while looking down at my feet.
"Thats so awesome!" I heard Angelina yell out.
"Dang, I forgot about that, I have to go also, umm, perks of being musical.ly famous, well not on the same tour, I have to go, text me?" Justin said/asked on the way out.
"Always," I said to him and he left.
"oh my llama lords, one of my friends are famous, well going to be, but you're gonna be FAMOUS!!", Ashlyn yelled/said.
"Well I just got done packing, so anyone want a last brunch together?" I asked them
"Yup"
"Of course"
"I'm starving"
"Me too"
That's what I heard when I suggested the idea.
"But where are we going?" Hayes asked.
"Oh, Matt where do you suggest we go out to eat?" I asked him. What? He's my brother, I have to get use to him at some point. Now that our moms gone, I guess we just have to deal with it.
"Let's go to Taco Bell" Matt said.
So we all got into the cars and left.
*5 min. Later*
We finally arrived at Taco Bell and I saw Shawn looking at some girl. I do go to admit though, she's beautiful. She has long light brown hair that has a blonde ombré hair. Her eyes were blue-grayish, and she was about 5'7.
"Go talk to her" I whispered to him.
"What if she doesn't like me? What if I do something stupid what if-" I cut him off.
"No more 'what ifs', just casually talk to her and ask how her day is, don't be such a muffin you muffin" I said to him.
With that, he casually walked up to her. She smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Yup, she definitely likes him. I smiled. I was about to turn around when I bumped into Nash.
"We need to talk," he said in a hushed tone.
"Ok, but why?" I asked.
"Come on," he said as he grabbed my arm and led me outside. Right before I went outside, I saw Matt and his face did not look happy. Uh-oh, overprotective brother mode kicks in.
"Ok Nash what is it that you want?"
"What happened last night?
"What do you mean?"
"I mean something happened between you and Hayes, he's been worried about something"
"Well I didn't do anything"
"He looked a little not so happy when he found that Justin guy in your room"
"Look Nash, tell Hayes that Justin is just a friend, nothing more"
"Whatever you do, just don't hurt Hayes, he's a nice guy"
"Ok, I won't, tell him not to hurt me"
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing, are we done?"
"Yes we're done"
Matt came right out when Nash said the last part.
"Done with what?" He asked.
"This conversation" I said and went back inside. I saw most of the guys already eating, looks like Matt ordered for me.
I saw down, ate my food, and then I noticed that something's missing. I looked around, thats my muffin, I saw Shawn talking to the same girl. They were laughing about something. I smiled once again. Most of the guys now, put up their food and were deciding to leave.
I walked towards Shawn and the girl.
"We're about to leave" I said.
"Oh um, see ya later Grace" Shawn said.
"Bye Shawn," she said as they hugged and she slipped a piece of paper into his hands. That is no doubt, her number. we finally got outside.
"No doubt, she likes you" I said.
"yup, she gave me her number" he said.
"Nice," I said and gave him a high five.
"She's amazing, her name is Grace and she's a Dancer and a Model" he said excited.
Well at least Shawn's happy....
*
*
*
*
*
*hello people of the Wattpad universe, I've updated and yeah😂😂, hmm baii!!👏👏👏😂😂😂👌❤💖💙😍👅