✨Chapter 32✨

*Hayes pov*
"No you idiot! What are you doing?!? The clowns gonna run after you if you leave!!" I yelled at the tv screen. Man I swear sometimes I really question Hollywood productions.
*ba-ding*
Text message from Ronnie💖
(🐰Ronnie)
(🐸Hayes)
🐰 I need food can you bring some up to my room please?
🐸what do you want?
🐰you and some crackers with Nutella
🐸alright be there in a bit

-Ronnie-
Less than a minute later, Hayes walked in.
"Here you go babe?" He said, my eyes widened. He just sat next to me grabbing the remote to turn on the tv.
"Thanks Hayes"
"Call me babe" he said in a husky voice, which was somewhat attractive.
"Kk daddy"
"Woah ok someone's really bored," he said while pinning me down.
"Call me babe I said," he said while hovering over my body.
I shook my head, "nah, daddy Hayes is really agitated," I said while smirking.
"Oh god no, no, god noooo," Hayes said while re-enacting the office scene.
I just continued to laugh.
"Someone's in the mood," he said as he continued to hold my hands above my head.
I smiled as my face turned a shade of red.
"Now she's shy," he said with a smirk.
"Fine I am shy babe, there happy," I said while he let go.
"But daddy Hayes is getting catchy, isn't that what all the girls call you or what they use to call you?" I said while smiling.
"You wouldn't believe the things in the signs at MAGCON, oh my gosh, my eyes, my 14 year old eyes!" He said dramatically.
"Maybe it was just a little instruction on what would happen 2 years later," I said while sitting back down on the bed.
"And I am sure as hell glad it was you as my first," he said while pecking my lips.
"That's so corny dude, but yeah same here, I want you be my first and last kiss Benjamin Hayes Grier," I said while kissing him back.
"Now who's corny, Miss Veronica Mariah Espinosa?" He said. Then things got heated and you could've guess what happened...........ya nasty all we did was cuddle, watch movies, then I had to do stupid online schooling. After 5 hours of, welcome to class Veronica, I was finally done with my junior year of high school. YEET Fam!
Now what to do for the summer.
Guess we'll have to see what I'm doing.
-
A
-
A
-
A
-
HI GUYS''!!! I know right sucky chapter but hey I updated peace out FAMBAMS!😂👏😂😭💛🐰😉