✨Chapter 30✨

*Ronnies POV*

As I walked up to my room, I saw an angry Matt. Welp this is it, this is it. He was stomping angrily towards me. I tried to turn around but he grabbed my arm.

"Ronnie, where did you go? I was so worried last night!" He yelled at me. Tears were brimming. OK Ronnie, no crying, no nothing, TOUGHEN UP! I repeated that mantra inside my head. Eventually Matt calmed down.

"I texted you last night saying that I was going to spend the night at a friends, don't tell me that you didn't get that message last night, or were you just screwing around with one of the fangirls again!" I yelled back. This time he backed down. He looked down.

"Ronnie I-" he began to say.  I cut him off.

"I really don't care for your stupid apologies anymore, you say that you're sorry, it's all bullcrap, if you were really sorry, then you wouldn't do this anymore, but look where we're at now, I AM DONE MATTHEW!" With that I stormed off to my room. As soon as I closed the door, the tears just fell down. It was like a tidal wave just started to flow out of my eyes.  I don't understand anything anymore. I called one of my good friends, Max. Within 2 rings, I heard a voice that seemed like he just woke up.

"Hello," the voice said.

"I need it, I'll be at my house, just come to the window, " I said while wiping that last few remaining tears off my face.

"Are you ok Ronnie? I'll be there in 5, ok?" He said. I nodded and realized that he wasn't there to see it.

"Yeah, I just need to relax for a bit, see you in 5," I hung up the phone.  I stared into the mirror.  All my makeup was smeared, the mascara that once was on my eyelashes were now dried on my cheeks, which looked like a stream. A black stream, filled with anger, sorrow, and a feeling of wanting to be comforted. I grabbed the makeup wipes and wiped my face. I just reapplied some more. I fixed my hair just a little bit. It was a little frizzy but oh welp. I heard 3 knocks on my window. I saw him there, the blonde wavy hair, green eyes, and that side smile. He just gave them to me and said "relax away princess," then he left. I grabbed the small bags that had about 10 little blue pills in it, opened up the bag, and took one. Immediately I felt it all come to me at once. I stumbled a little towards my bed. A little chuckle escaped my lips. I saw many different colors. I reached out to try to touch them but then they disappeared. I heard the door open, then I saw him. Hayes, my brain thought.

"Hey buddy boy, whatcha' doing?" I said as my speech slurred a little.

"Are you ok Ronnie?" He said while smiling.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? OF COURSE I'M FINE, don't worry, you worry too much, " I said to a smiley faced Hayes. He walked over towards the bed, I patted a spot next to me on the bed, signaling for him to sit next to me. He walked over and sat down. I felt the tension growing between us. He cleared his throat. I smiled at him.

"Want to finish?" He said. I looked at him confused, then memories came back to me. I nodded then he leaned in a he looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"  he said. He was very careful with the way he said it. I guess it showed that he cared.  I nodded and kissed him. He kissed back very passionately. He laid me back and he grabbed something out of his pocket, I knew what it was. It was a child preventor. (I didn't want to use the other words, idk why lol). On that night, I lost it along with him.

*NEXT MORNING*

*Hayes POV*

I heard an alarm go off. I woke up to see Ronnie next to me, oh dear and she was......naked. Duh Hayes, she's going to wake up naked if you just did it with her less than 10 hours ago. I hit the alarm clock with the palm of my hand. I heard a rustle next to me.  She nuzzled into my chest. I put my arm around her. Then all of a sudden, I saw Nash walk in. He started smiling a really cheesy smile. He closed the door.

"You are now an official man, I am so proud of you dude," He said while pacing around the room. I motioned for him to shut up then Ronnie woke up. She saw Nash and pulled the blankets over her even though she was already covered.

"Holy crap, " She mumbled. Then Nash said something.

"yeah, holy crap, I thought you were sick or something, I am in the room next to you guys, and I couldn't fricking sleep last night, Y'all are NASHTY"

She laughed a little. I smiled and felt my face get red. With that statement he left the room. I looked at the room. Our clothes were on the floor, then I saw the little baggy on the floor. Blue pills were on the ground. When I was about to ask her about it, it seems like she fell asleep again. I brushed it off and went back to sleep as well. I am now an official man now. I smiled and she nuzzled back into my chest again. She's so adorable when she sleeps. He long dark eyelashes, the light smile she has on her lips, can I get even more luckier than this? I have the girl, I already did the thing with the girl, it's a win-win situation. She seemed to enjoy it. With that, I fell asleep once again.