Taboo

We arrived at the studio to do our movie Taboo a movie of love, romance and thrill and action. I got dressed in a black mariachi dress with Marco in his black mariachi suit ready mi amor? Yes I am I said as he helped me on set remember look at me and I'll guide you through it all. Ok. We started the music video for the movie Marco sang my heart skipped a beat as he looked in my eyes, I could feel his eyes gazing into my soul as we danced he spun me around and kissed me melted in his arms. Marco- she mi amor I got you. He said in a hush while that sent chills up and down my spine I want to feel his touch and kiss on my lips Marco.... I love you so much please... make love to me he smiled as he dipped me bringing me close to him sure mi amor...your my weakness and I need you so Jada please.... don't ever leave me alone please you and my babies are the only things I have to contain my sanity and life. I'll never leave you Marco never he smiled I know you won't and don't worry about Miguel I'll handle him myself. Great job everyone it's time to go home and rest we have a movie to shoot after that we deal with fans...of Jada and Marco De la Cruz! Said Julio. We went to home we saw our babies as they nanny went home hi honey did you and your sister missed your momma and daddy? Said Marco playing with them in their cribs I love you so much Miguel. What? Oh uh sorry Marco heh you guys look so much alike like...twins. We're not but remember ignore him until I get it straight out ok mi amor? Ok Marco she kissed me as she went to bed I went to my office calling Julio de Mon my friend Julio I need you to do a job for me. .... I need you to get rid of my older brother not kill him but keep him away from my family and Jada.... Miguel needs to go.