Say that I'm crazy or call me a fool

When me and Marco met I felt something in my heart a feeling that I never felt before not with Hiro or Miguel. I was at the plaza waiting for Miguel I looked to see a man in a blue mariachi suit he had a mole on his bottom lip on the left with golden eyes almost brownish color he waved at me then winked I blushed there goes that tingling sensation in my heart again! He walked up to me he took my hand kissing it looking in my eyes hola señorita. Uh hola um are you here for the mariachi band concert too? Si I'm entering with my band and I'm short of a dancer would you be interested? I uh I'll talk to uh.. someone heh I said bumping into the table oh sorry heh bye. The man giggled as Jada went to find her husband to see him working on his guitar oh hi babe why are you blushing? OK there is a man in a blue mariachi suit that looks just like you! I whispered is he my height some what? Yes. Golden eyes almost brownish? Yes. Has a mole on his bottom lip on the left side? Yes wait how do you know? He's my brother Marco. Miguel my brother! I turned to see him blushing like crazy ugh h-hi uh... what's his name again? Marco he said kissing my hand again Marco de la Cruz but you can call me Marco. I felt my heart race um I have to be going to check on... something! She ran blushing like crazy Marco let's get one thing straight she is my wife got it? What's wrong Miguel afraid of a lil competition? He said walking off. After the concert Jada wonder hearing a guitar playing la llarona Marco she said getting closer he smirked I see you can't seem to stay away from me that's natural...women always come back to me it's like they can't resist my charm and character and let's be honest you can't either...can you mi amor? He stopped playing getting up holding her in his arms he was going to kiss her until- Jada were are you? We'll catch up later? He said picked up his guitar then winked at her walking off in the night.