getting bigger by the months

Months has gone by and I was getting big like a balloon but Marco tells me that I'm beautiful to him. Baby? Said Marco looking for his pregnant woman oh there you are he sat next to me in bed I missed you so much i couldn't almost wait to come home to my babies. He said rubbing on my belly the babies then moved around where ever Marco's hand was the babies tried to follow his hand when ever he would sing they would move as if they trying to get closer to hear his voice which they do so well and also when he talks they hear his voice and move around like they're trying to get to him, Marco do you feel that? He put his hand on my belly to feel one of the twins' head he smiled yeah.. I feel it. Hours later I got up to get something to eat of course as usual Marco beat me to the kitchen the babies movements got more active whenever Marco is close as if they know their papa is there baby I can feel it they're moving around again oh let me feel! He put his head on my belly this time to feel the babies hands touching him he smiled with tears in his eyes. Our babies..they know I'm here. Yes honey they do plus we have a ultrasound to get to today ok sweetie. At the hospital the doctor took a look at the babies hmm well Mrs de la Cruz your babies are doing great. Thanks oh and is this normal? What? This Marco sang remember me in English and Spanish and the babies moved during the ultrasound wow it seems that.. your babies are responding to their fathers voice whenever Marco sings the babies want to be close to their daddy we smiled my babies.. recognized me..by my voice? Yes it seems that way if you talk to them or the mother they know it's you ok thanks doc we lefted Marco cried kissing my belly our babies recognized me by my voice... I love you so much daddy loves you guys they moved as if they were trying to get to him first I never knew that being pregnant with twins would make Marco happier than he already been.