Photo shoot

After yesterday's reunion today was our photo shoot and I was nervous about it I never let anyone else look at my pregnant body let alone take pictures of it were fans and others would see it but I tried to get use to people looking at me this big. Hi baby you ready? I looked at myself in the mirror again yeah I'm ready he walked up to me smiling baby it's ok I'll be right there with you during the whole thing i promise I won't go anywhere else he said kissing my forehead ok let's go I said as we went to the studio oh my.. Mrs de la Cruz your... pregnant! Yes omg your belly is soo big were having twins oh that's great news well let's get pictures before the babies come ok we took so many pictures one where I was wearing a blue dress and Marco had on a blue suit holding me I love you and our babies so much. Me too baby we kissed I started to get turned on oh~ shh shh it's ok sweetie when we get home papi will make sure you get what you want I promise o-ok Marco good girl just one more photo and we're done ok? Ok honey now that is over let's take the pic and go home ok we took the photo and went home. He took in the house in the bedroom putting me on the bed I had my regular clothes on he undid my dress once again showing my nipples and body I blushed wildly looking at him smile at me your so beautiful when your blushing like this.. I want to make you mine but Marco you already have. He smiled as he took off his clothes off hey I want to feel you.. from the back of your pussy ok I bent over as he lean closer to me whispering in my ear in Spanish then English he slipped inside me he gripped my hips and breasts licking and biting my shoulder moaning my name all I can do is beg for more he went deeper and deeper inside me yes baby oh Jada your pussy is so tight it's squeezing my dick so fucking good! Ahhh yesss Jada! Marco..yes oh yes mm babe yes! He laid next to me catching his breath mm Jada your so sweet same to you baby you make me feel free and like a woman now I'm not afraid of looking at my naked pregnant body I'm so happy baby and I want you to know that I love you and our babies and I will do anything to give them the life that I never had as kid I kissed him you will honey we both will.. together you and I together.