How we met

I remember something... I remember meeting Marco and Miguel when I was younger. A teenager really. Me and my friend Janet we came here to Mexico I came to Mexico to be with Miguel and Hiro. It was the day of the dead I was waiting for Miguel I saw a teen boy in a blue mariachi suit just like Miguel he had gold eyes sorta brownish gold he smiled at me Hola Señora are you lonely? I blushed as he sat next to me uhh n-no I'm just waiting on my boyfriend. He scoot closer to me um I kinda thought you were- Miguel? You know him? Of course he's my brother. Oh um... I didn't know you guys were related.  Si we are so... Jada I want to tell you something. Wait you know my name? Of course Miguel told us about you and your name. Oh I see I'm Marco De la Cruz but it's actually Rivera De la Cruz is my stage name. I see. After that we would see each other rehashed together, went out for coffee, and he got to close. He once held on from behind we were rehashing for a movie or something he sniffed me hugging me he spoke Spanish and then English you smell of roses. I love you. My heart stopped but Marco I'm with your brother. So? I love you being with you has made be happy and I want you I want you to have my beautiful baby and be my bride. I have to go I got my bag and lefted. You'll see things my way mi amor! Just wait and see you'll be my wife and the mother of my children.