I love you Jada

The next day I woke up took a shower and then got dressed I felt great the babies were kicking around that let me and Marco know that they were awake. Marco kisses my belly laying his head on my belly to hear the heart beats can you hear them? Yes I can feels like their playing in there. I giggled feeling better than last baby? Yeah what is it baby? If we don't have twin boys you'll still be happy with them? Yes of course I will baby no matter what gender they are they're our babies and I love them just like I love you.. I love you Jada so much a part of you and me is growing they'll be here sooner than we think we'll just have to be a little bit patience ok but I can't wait to see them to see if they have their fathers eyes, nose, and loving heart. He smiled at me as I ran my fingers through his hair I love you too Marco and I really want our babies to know that we love them you know we do baby. Later I walk outside waiting for Marco to come home the babies were moving again that lets me know their excited for their daddy to come home i saw the limo hey baby he walk up to me kissing me the babies moved around he felt it heh nice to see you guys too Daddy missed you too. They're happy your back just like I am. I see I Missed babies so much we missed you too Marco once you lefted the babies kicked and moved I think that's their way of telling me they missed you I can feel that. We went inside just in time before it rained Marco hugged me rubbing my belly smelling me like he always does I love you baby your my everything my whole life you and these babies are apart of me and my heart I smiled you too baby we kissed getting more passionate about our kiss when ever it rains it's romantic and passionate for me and Marco we went to the bedroom taking off our clothes making love I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he went deeper inside me Oh Jada you feel so good oh Marco Marco Marco! Oh baby yes mmm fuck yes faster Marco faster! Ohh yes! Oh~ baby Marco oh your.. amazing. You too mi amor~ he said before kissing me hugging me again mm babe I love the way you smell it's so sweet and lushes I want more of you. Heh hold on papi your going to have recharge first~ I said teasingly ok bunny I will I can't wait to make love to you again baby me either Marco.