Welcome home Marco and Marca

After three days it was finally time to bring the twins home and we were excited to bring out bundles of joys home i got dressed and waited for Marco he came in to see the dressed up and crying wanting their daddy he pick up Marco while he started to calm down a bit. There there baby daddy's here Marca stopped crying too you guys missed your daddy? They cooed moving around I'll take that as a yes I smiled as he kissed me on the forehead ready to go baby? Yes I'm ready. After we lefted the hospital we were home welcome to your new home babies! Said Marco happily as he brought them in they looked around the strange in house it's ok babies your going to grow up here you and your sister. We should them to their room they smiled as we laid them in their beds you like your new beds babies? Daddy got them special and uniquely made for daddy's little babies Marco..stop spoiling them. I'm not I just want them to have everything I didn't have growing up as a kid. I liked that he was being a great father even though it's been the twins haven't been home that long. I got ready for dinner after feeding the twins and putting them down to sleep Marco hugged me kissing me i missed you it was hard for me to sleep in this house alone without you.. without our kids but now they're here hehe baby you brought our little boy and girl here in this world with me and you he said starting to cry oh baby it's ok I love you Marco I love you too baby I'm so happy that you are mine me too Marco.