Let the show begin!

As I was putting on my lip gloss some one who looked familiar to me but I didn't know them called my name"Jada"! Said a woman who hugged me i was confused and shocked"Oh um hello are you a fan"? "Fan"? No I'm your friend Janet remember"? No no I don't i said backing up look um I have to go my boyfriend is waiting for me. Your wha-? Hello Janet. Said Marco coming out of the shadows I see you met my new lady. Jada? That's when she looked in her eyes to see they were no their true eye color which was brown not goldish yellow. Oh no. Oh yes you see that spell you gave me Janet was really useful I got the woman I love and now we're happy right mi amor? Yes we kissed he looked at her as she got even more pissed. Well that's the breaks can't win them all can you? Just then Marco saw his brother Miguel and walked over to him after Janet Miguel this fool got Jada! Hello brother I didn't expect you to come consider your going to lose everything in the match. We have our new dancer Janet yeah she said agreeing with Miguel Marco chuckled with his band well we have a new dancer of our very own oh baby could you come here for a second I want them to meet you or should I say see you? Just then Miguel felt like he was going to have a stroke as Jada walked out of the shadows with glowing gold eyes with a sinister smile on her face Jada baby your- yes Miguel she is mine. Of course as much as I want to watch you cry like a baby we have a event to attend sorry brother but the show must go on come dear he grabbed his guitar and the band followed him on stage they're performance was amazing and wonderful of course the red team lost points but they were still in the companion, Jada de la Cruz said Marco as he passed Miguel that is her new name from now on he lefted smiling leaving Miguel heart broken and confused.