"Oh, did it smell?!" I asked, busting up with laughter. 

"Oh God It smelled like gym." He replied. We both laughed even harder. Some people passing by gave us weird looks, but we just ignored it. "Ew, ew, ew." 

We soon came up to a sigh that said Amelia Pond on it and another one pointing in to direction we went in saying Melody trail

We went down that path a lot. The sun beam through the trees, and birds picked up bread crumbs off of the ground. We  came to "our" spot. We sat right by the water, which was shimmering as the sun reflected off of it and lily pads sat on the surface. 

I laid on my back with my arms behind my head and my eyes closed. Frank did the same a few inches away. I turned my gaze to him, he met my gaze with his deep hazel eyes which sparkled in the sunlight. 

His face was about ten inches from mine. He took a hand from behind his head, and lightly tapped me on the nose. I let out a small giggle. He put his arm around me and kissed my on the forehead. 

"What's going on tomorrow for you?" He asked as we gazed at the sky and the few fluffy clouds there were. 

"I have no clue." I replied with. "My parents might want me to do random shit around the house. I dunno though, I'd have to ask." 

"My parents are going to be doing a lot of nothing. "Don't have something to do tomorrow!" He jokingly whinnied. "I'll be so bored and lonely!" 

"I'll try." I chuckled. 

"Why aren't you taking me seriously?!" He once more whined. "I'm being serious Ally, serious!" 

I couldn't hold back laughter. "Okay." 

"Good." He said, snuggling into my shoulder with his eyes closed as if he were trying to nap. 

I moved over a bit, but he quickly pulled me back with a fake whine, furrowing his eyebrows as he held onto my arm. "Hey! Your shoulder is comfy." 

"Okay, fine." I said. A smile appeared on his face. 

*Buzz* 

I quickly sat up, leaving Frankie covering his eyes, hissing at the sunlight after opening his eyes. It was a call from my mom. 

" Hey honey. She greeted me with. "On your way home please pick up some bread." 

"Sure thing." I replied. "I'll see you later, bye mom." 

"Bread, got it." Frank said. 

"Hey!" I said, showing him off. "Don't be hoovering over my shoulder when I'm on the phone." 

He hissed in my ear, which tickled. I got up and scratched my ear. He came up from behind me and and poked my sides which once again me me laugh. 

I smacked his hand away. "Dammit, that tickles, you know I'm ticklish!" 

"Yeah, I know." He said, trying to tickle me again. 

"Stahp." I whinnied. 

"Or what?" He glared. 

"Or I'll push you into the water." I replied. 

"Mmm, no. You're bluffing. 

"Don't test me boy!" 

He walked right up to me, and then dramatically fell to the ground as I pretended to stab him. He then got comfortable. "I'm tired. Gimme your shoulder!" 

"Ah, it's kinda attached." I said, rubbing it. 

"I can fix that." He said, opening only one eye as he put his arms behind his head.