Manik's apartment

Both entered the apartment and Manik asked her to sit meanwhile he would take a bath. She was sitting in the living room doing nothing but observing the surroundings. She got bored and thought of going to the balcony. She went to Manik's room and stood in the balcony observing the beach. Soon Manik came out. He went to the hall but frowned not finding Nandini there. He called her and found her in the balcony.

Manik- arre tum yaha ho. I was searching for you inside.

Nandini- haa vo... felt like standing here so aagae.

He back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder. They stood their in silence. Manik then looked at her and found her lost. He slowly started kissing from her cheek, then down to his jaw and then shoulder over the fabric. Feeling his feathery touches she moaned his name and held the railing tightly. He turned her and captured her lips with his. Breaking the kiss, he started giving open mouth kisses on her sweet spot. She was breathing heavily. Her hands travelled to his hair pulling him more close. He bit on her shoulder bone and she hissed moaning his name.

Nandini- ahh... mani...

He kissed the spot to soothen the pain. Not able to take more of his tortures she hugged him. This bought his back to his senses. He took a deep breathe to control his raging hormones and hugged her back. Both sat in the balcony itself. Finally Manik thought of asking her about the nightmare as they had to leave in sometime.

Manik- Nandini i want to ask you something...

Nandini- kya???

Manik- why this nightmare triggered you again??? I mean we're you thinking about your past or you met someone??? Because as much as I know, it has been more than two months we have come to Mumbai and no such incident occured. That day, when i was leaving.... that time too you said you we're feeling restless. Is something disturbing you????

Nandini- Ma... Ma... Manik esa... esa... kuch nae hai... hai...

Manik- then why are you stammering??? By now i can surely say that you are hidding something from me. What is it kitten???

Nandini- I'll tell you everything Manik when the time comes but for now i don't want to talk about it please.

Manik- okk. We drop the topic here but please tell me before the situation gets worse. I was really afraid when Veer called me this morning. I love you kitten and I can't loose you.

Nandini- i love you more Manik and i promise I'll tell you everything believe me. It's just i want to deal with it on my own.

He kissed her hair and after spending quality time with each other they left to Malhotra Mansion. Dropping all the ladies to the mall, Manik went to Fab5's studio. He wanted peace which his music could only give him. The thought of Nandini hidding something was disturbing him to no extend.

On the other side the ladies had a good time shopping. It was eveing and finally they we're done with thier shopping. Manik went to the mall to pick them up but his expressions changed to horrified one when he saw the shopping bags in their hands.

Manik- poora mall utha lia kya? ??

Alya- shut up and open the trunk of your car.

Manik- haa haa mujhe toh nookar bnakr rakha hai. Apne pati ko bolna agle baar se vhi aaega tumhe lene.

Nandini- Manik that was rude.