Chapter 24: Meet Her.

"What...what do you mean "in my mind"? I thought you said that you had no control of me anymore." Kris still holds the knife, ready to strike, ending Moon's life. Kris would not tell her that it's right, but he wanted to know how she still could read his mind. He doesn't want to kill her.

What would Y/N think of this? She'd never forgive him. Ever.

"Tsk, you're such a bad liar, you know that?" Kris' eyes are no longer covered, so with the night shining light from it's limited resources, his eyes glow a brilliant red. "I know what you're doing to Y/N. I know what you're doing to this world. You think I don't know who

G A S T E R

is?" Moon's eyes widen in fearfulness. Her hands pull at her hair, and with tears rolling down her face, she says in a cold, bitter voice.

"You dare to mention his name?" She looks up at Kris, her eyes no longer knowing of love and carefulness. Her eyes showed hate, bitterness and betrayal. Moon stands.

"I don't have to read your mind to know you like me Kris. Even Susie knows. Do you really think I don't know the difference between joke flirting and sincere flirting?" She wipes away imaginary dust. "Even if you kill me Kris, nothing will change. I'm not important anymore. I've told you this."

"So to be fair, you can kill me if you want to. It won't affect anything. Yeah, Y/N might be angry and stuff, but it won't fix your problems. Killing me won't fix your problems."

"But I can help, Kris. I'm the only one who can actually control you. Without me, nobody can alter who you are. Like, let's take a video game for an example. Can you play it without the game itself? No. Kris, Gaster has the game, but he has no controller."

"So what you're trying to say is?"

"He can't do anything to you without me. And he can't touch me, for my files cannot be touched. Even by his hands."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to forget me. I want you to make sure that everyone, including my own family, forgets of my existence. Kris..."