Chapter 16: Empty and Full.

Hello everyone! Uhhhhhh.

There's really nothing to say uh-

Thank you to: Lemon-aid-loving

For the very loving comments that they have said. Like, jeez if I could've cried the time I saw it, I would've.

Tysm!

◇─◇──◇─◇──◇────◇

You tense up. "Um..Susie. I don't think..." She lets go of you and sighs. "Yeah, me neither. Look Y/N, I love you. A lot. So much that the word love is nothing compared to what I feel for you, however...I just..." you look at her, not knowing what to say. You didn't want to tarnish your relationship with Susie. "Im sorry Y/N, I was...in the heat of the moment." You smile and pat Susie on the shoulder. "Haha, don't worry about it, so was I."

(Thanks to Kavpink18 for calming me down yesterday, I was in tears OML.)

We all have regrets and there still is much to learn about eachother. You understand. You do understand. She's being mature about this.

Because there is simply a limit to everything. And the limits you can change, depending on your need.

You get up and pack away the project. You smile at Susie and she places a soft kiss on your cheek. That's all you really needed right now. These moments of learning and listening to eachother.

You loved Susie the most in these moments.

You loved Susie in every moment. And the moments with Susie you loved.

You both are ready to start the day, with each other. She holds your hand tightly, and with faces depicting determination, you both leave.

Because you both realise that a good loving relationship doesn't depend on sexual intercourse.

Because of the fact that you love and care for eachother just because you exist, it's way more important.

Susie tightens her grip on your hand and you look up at her, smiling. She smiles back and for the first time she says,

"I love you, Y/N." And before you could even say that you return the feelings, she opens the class door.

"and then the project is due- Oh! Susie and Y/N! You're here!" Susie nods. "Good morning. Sorry for being late." She says. You smirk. "Sorry? Wow that's one word I didn't expect from you." Susie playfully jabs you with her elbow and smiles. "Shut up-"

"I-its fine Susie!" Ms Alphys says, smiling. This is the first time that she didn't seem nervous around her. "Please be sure to take a seat." There was two desks next to Kris. And with her hand tightly holding yours, you both sat down at a desk. She pulls out her books for the lesson.

Did she change? Maybe.

Is she still the same? Definitely.

The class is shaken. (Shook lmao okay I'm sorry I'll leave.) They were surprised that Susie was preparing for the lessons. And yeah, so were you.

But you were just trying to avoid eye contact with Noelle, who seemed to be close to tears. "Ms Alphys. May I go to the restroom?" She says, not looking at you or Susie. "Of course Noelle! Please hurry back."

"Don't worry, I'll be quick. I have no one to make out with in the unused classroom."

You were about to stand up and ask her what her problem was. But one, Susie stops you. And two, you knew what she had a problem with. You guessed that she was going to release the "feelings" in the bathroom. But..at the same time, you really hoped that she had to actually go.

You sat back down, everybody staring at you intently. Some with curiously, some judgemental, some smug.

You didn't care. You loved Susie and she loved you. Period.

And maybe it's not your fault that Susie fell in love with you. You both were friends earlier in life. You guys were meant to be together.

Noelle should've told Susie when she had the chance. She had years. You didn't want to think this selfishly, but for once you had to face the facts.

Susie loves you, why can't she deal with that?

You felt extremely stressful. You knew that you didn't have to feel guilty about anything, but you are. You didn't have to be angry, but you were.

You didn't have to love Susie, but you did.

"Ugh, why does this happen to me.." You whine into your arms, which were rested on the desk. You didn't have any tears, so you didn't cry. But you swore that if your tearducts were full, you would drown everyone in misery. At the back of your head, you wanted to be friends with Noelle, you did. But you can't.

Because Susie is priority. Your "Bittersweet Priority."

The day went extremely slow, and the time made you wonder if it stopped all of a sudden. The minutes felt like hours, everything was so slow, you were sure that your sanity was going to give way.

You felt empty, just doing the work that the teacher had written up on the board. You didn't have any emotion, and the intervals, you just stayed in class, reading, studying.

Feeling absolutely nothing at all.

Before you knew it, School has finished and the class started to empty out. Kris and Susie tried to persuade you to eat, but you didn't.

And you were hungry, but you didn't want to eat.

You just walked home, everyone going their separate ways. Susie kisses you on the cheek and leaves, but you still feel bitter.

"Y/...Y/N!" You hear someone call. It's not Kris, it's not Susie. So they don't matter.

Nobody matters except for Kris, Susie and your family in this town, so you paid it no mind.

Y/N! Wait up!" You can hear their footsteps coming closer toward you, but you don't move. You don't stop time. You just let them come. And they did.

"Noelle." You say simply.

"H...hi, Y/N. I just...I'm Sorry for what I said this morning...Susie obviously cares for you and I shouldn't have butt in on that. Please, accept my apology and my congratulations on your relationship. I'm sorry for being a bad person."

Noelle was surprised that you didn't disrupt her during her apology, but she was silently thankful. You just look down and say "that's okay." And you keep walking. Walking home to cry. She then turned off the path, going to the hospital to visit her father.

You didn't know what to do. Your tearducts were full. And you looked around and saw no one.

"So she cried all the way home."

◇─◇──◇───◇──◇────◇

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading. I don't know, I feel like I'm slacking lmao. Is the story still interesting? Aaa.

There's a lot of people blowing up my notifications, so please don't be offended if I don't read or see your comments, I try my best to read all of them!

Also! Thank you to the people that have made fanart! You are all simply amazing! ♡

Thank you! (Sorry for the late chapter btw aa.)