Chapter 14: Indefinite.

(The song above isn't because of the chapter itself, but because I really liked it and wanted you to listen to it too! ♡)

Hey everyone!
I don't feel too good today, and I was very close to not updating which is a shame. However, I am back. I read back on your kind words and have come to the conclusion that I should just push away my sadness. So thank you all! ♡

Thank you to Fesafi for the kind spam that you left on the last Chapter! They were really nice.

-》BE THANKFUL TO THEM AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO THEM BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM THERE WOULD BE NO NEW CHAPTER 《-

(Also may I say please don't assume I'm a happy person from the hearts and the exclamation points I use. I'm a really sad person thank.)

Thank you guys for 6k reads. Who knew this book would come this far?
I sure didn't.

◇─◇──◇──◇──◇────◇

Your eyes flutter open, still crusty with sleep, and you wipe your eyes squinting. You were tired, but you could smell food from the kitchen, so you decided to get up and check out the beautiful scent that was just waiting for you to eat it. You removed the blankets-

The blankets were pretty heavy.

"What the fu-" you then turned and saw Susie sleeping behind you. You didn't remember sleeping with her last night. You try to shake off the sin thoughts but then something else distracted you. " If I can't remember what happened last night, did anything happen?" You were a bit awkward and didn't want to know what had happened if anything did happen.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Ralsei says, barging into your room. You smile. "Morning Ralsei."

"Oh! Did you two have seeeex?"
《Inspired by WoojinsHands ;) 》

"No Ralsei, we didn't. That type of thing takes ages to develop. Like you have to love them A L O T, To trust them enough to do that."

Ralsei looks at you confused but interested.

"And also, sometimes you're uncomfortable with it because you're showing them your body, you know? Things that you're so used to hiding, in other words."

You just realised that you educated Ralsei as well. So you roll your eyes and shrug, telling yourself that you didn't really give him any sexual details, so it was fine. Ralsei smiles in understanding, and leaves because he smelt the food.

You can hear Ralsei and your father conversating about the beautiful day today. You smile, your father doesn't usually talk that much, but he seems talkative today.

"Ughhh, can you guys shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep here.." Susie says, clearly not wanting to wake up at all. You mentally agree with her, but you still told her that you guys had to get ready for school. "Susie you have to get up for school." She looks at you, her hair messy and her eyes visible. "You sound like my mom." You smile and shrug. " Well you can't sleep forever." Susie smiles. "Watch me." You fold your arms and she pretends to go back to sleep. Then she opens her eyes and looks at you, knowing that you wanted her to get the hell up. Your eyes pierce daggers and she smirks. "Okay fine fine.. I'll get up. Ugh."