Chapter 11:Green.

Consider this a special. ♡

"CANT READ MY

CANT READ MY

NO YOU CANT READ MY

POKER FACEEEE"

(HeLp Me.)

Hey, guess who's updating again because I'm a loser. Just wanted to make sure that y'all know that EVERYTHING will be explained, so chill. It's okay boo, I shall tell you everything one day.

Or will everything fall into place?
*adjusts glasses and smirks.*

Enjoy!

◇─◇──◇────◇──◇───◇

"Excellent. Everything seems to be going as planned, ■■■■."

■■■■ looks nervously at ■■■■■■ and bows her head.

"I have done everything you have asked, please...can I please go home now? I haven't seen my family in weeks, and they don't know what I'm doing for you."

"Oh ■■■■ , you naive little flower."

■■■■■■ steps down from his seat and approaches ■■■■, placing a cold white hand on her cheek. She flinches but does not move, she doesn't dare.

"I thought you wanted to protect your sister, Y/N."

"But...that's why I'm here in the first place..I did everything you told me to so Y/N could be safe.. But now that I've done everything, I should be able to go home now.."

"No, ■■■■, you cannot."

"Why not?" ■■■■ says, clearly going to burst into tears. She missed you, and she missed your father. Her father.

"You need to stay here, I promise that you'll be able to see her again somehow."

She collapses onto the cold white floor, her hair in her face and her glasses wet with fresh tears. She struggles with speech at this point.

"I WANT TO GO HOME TO Y/N. SHE NEEDS ME, ■■■■■■! SHE NEEDS ME. AND EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T NEED ME, I NEED HER."

Her cries could be heard vividly in the dead quiet, her pleas being carried by the walls of the plain room covered in void but also covered with all the knowledge of the universe. ■■■■■■ sighs and kneels to her level, hugging her close.

"She needs you to finish her story, ■■■■."

■■■■ takes off her glasses and wipes her tears as more keeps coming. Her purple button up shirt seems to be soaked in her sadness. ■■■■■■ smiles and continues to caress her back in silence.

"I don't want to determine her entire life, ■■■■■■. At the end of the day, what she wants may not be what I think."

"■■■■, you know exactly what she wants. And you know how she can get it. You have everything you need right in front of you."

He pulls out a yellowed out folder labeled "Everything She Needs." It's covering up the label that ■■■■ made.

"Guess she didn't like the name I gave for her memories of Susie."

"Indeed."

"I don't want to treat my sister like some computer, ■■■■■■. I don't know how everything works in your world, but in ours...we make our own desicions and learn from our mistakes. She can't make mistakes if I do everything for her."