Chapter 13: Star.

Hello everyone! Hshshs 5k reads holy ffs. Anyway, here's the new chapter and I sincerely hope you enjoy!

Do I have some artist readers? If so, do you guys have Instagram? I'd love to follow y'all ♡. (Doesn't just apply to artists.)

Anyway, let's get to the chapter.

◇─◇──◇───◇──◇────◇

You sit there in silence, hearing multiple people call your name. Hometown was a pretty small town with limited residences, so there weren't many places to hide or to..well think. You gave that excuse to yourself so your could leave the house, with no further thought of wanting to make things easier for people.

Of course, only Moon knew where you were, so she walked back inside the house to write. She knew that you hurt, so she didn't want to disturb that. But she was indeed worried about you.

Although your house was quite far away from where you were "thinking", you could hear your father, Susie, Her parents, and Ralsei calling your name. You just wanted to sit here forever and look at the stars. You didn't want to go home. But then again.

You wanted to go to Noelles house and tell her "Hey congratulations, Susie likes you better!" But that thought just made you feel more sour. Although you wanted to blame Noelle for everything, it wasn't her fault. You look down at your knees, your bandaids had fallen off, making your cuts and bruises hurt more than they already have.

You hated every moment of your life. All those times you made yourself look like an idiot. All the times you tripped, all those times you thought to smile. You regretted everything.

You wanted to leave and never look back.

But even though you felt like killing her with every ounce of your being,

You. Still. Liked. Her.

"AAAAAGHHHHH"

You shout out of anger and frustration, your hands over your head and your face showing stressful emotion. Why can't you just get the hell over her? She didn't like you at all but you still hopelessly hold on to her. What the hell?

"Oh shit."

Your family and friends had heard the shout and were running toward the cemetery situated on the left of the chapel. You decide that running into the trees was the only option. So you do, and you run up, trying to run through the trees but appear at the flower shop that Kris' stepdad owned. You remembered that it would usually be straight across, so you run straight.

But you don't appear there.

Instead, you appear at a pond, with trees surrounding it, and the moon glowing on the surface of the water. Everything looked beautiful, ethereal. You thought you stepped into a picture, until-

"THERE YOU ARE!" Susie says taking you by surprise. She held you by the wrists and your father came out. He was out of breath and had to sit on one of the tree stumps that he saw to catch his breath. Apparently, your father told Susies parents not to worry, so they went home when they heard you shout.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?" Susie says angrily. "YOU WORRIED ME AND YOUR FATHER!" You realise that she didn't mention her own parents, but you didn't correct her. Susie lets go of you, clearly upset. Ralsei comes out of the trees and bushes, adjusts his glasses and looks up. "Y/N!" He says, clearly worried sick for you. He hugs you (well your legs because he can't reach.) for the longest time, his shoulders shaking signifying that he was indeed upset and was crying.

You didn't want anyone to cry for you, but Ralsei..He wouldn't have stopped if you told him to. And even if you wanted to stop him. You couldn't. You were frozen in place, and you felt yourself getting upset. You regretted making yourself look like an idiot, but maybe this one time you can let yourself slide. Your eyes watered and your cheeks grew hot, and before you knew it, you were crying.