20 [ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴs.]

"yes! i swear, i almost died." corbyn ranted to both jonah and jack who were on facetime with him. daniel was in the shower at the moment, so corbyn took this as the perfect time to rant about him.

"but he held me and comforted me. ugh— he's just— perfect." corbyn flopped backwards on the one bed that sat in the center of the room.

"you really like him." jonah smiled at the younger through the screen. corbyn sighed as he went through his bag, finding the thing he cherished most.

"yeah. i do." corbyn spoke nonchalantly as he opened up to a fresh page, scribbling just a few words onto the page.

"what'd you write this time?" jack asked, pausing his game that he had been playing.

"𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." corbyn spoke as he placed his notebook away, not having anymore ideas at the moment.

"what does it mean?"

"it could mean anything you want it to. that's why i love poetry." corbyn smiled as he gazed out the window, watching the snow fall over the roads of chicago.

suddenly, daniel had run out of the bathroom, fully clothed, and had jumped on top of corbyn. the two were caught in a fit of laughter as daniel had finally decided to get up. corbyn then brought his phone back to where his friends could see him.

"is that daniel?" asked jonah.

"that's me." daniel smiled as he sat next to corbyn, allowing the blond to tilt his phone a bit to capture daniel's face in the frame. corbyn then laid his head atop daniel's shoulder, the two friends not so silently gushing over them.

"you guys are adorable." jack spoke with a polite smile.

"you're the second person who has told me that today." daniel spoke, grabbing corbyn's free hand in his.

"really?" corbyn asked.

"wouldn't you know? you've been with him all day." jonah spoke with a playful roll of his eyes.

"for your information..."

"jonah."

"jonah— he was asleep on top of me when an elderly lady came up to me. oh! speaking of which. it as susanne. she told me you knew her." daniel spoke as he glanced at corbyn.

"oh right! the lady from the cafe. i miss her, she was nice." corbyn smiled.

"i'll let you two lovebirds get back to cuddling and such. come on jack, let's go." jonah spoke as both he and jack ended the call.

"lovebirds, huh." daniel chuckled.

"shut up."