06 [ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ]

daniel smiled as he read the blonde's small sentence. although he wrote only eleven words, those eleven words spoke to him in a way that nobody else could.

"you have a gift, corbyn." daniel spoke out of the blue, the blonde looked up, innocence evident in his eyes.

corbyn looked down as he flipped the page timidly, mumbling a quick thank you. he heard a small laugh come from the right of him, causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion as he tilted his head like a lost puppy.

"not much of a talker are you." daniel spoke, receiving a shrug from corbyn.

"do you want a coffee or anything? i can buy you one if you want." daniel offered as he stood up. as he stood, corbyn could get a good look of what the brunet in front of him wore.

he was clad in black joggers similar to his own, a red t-shirt that stuck out from under his dark blue hoodie, and nike airs. his hair was messy in a way that seemed to fit him perfectly.

as corbyn realized he was staring, he blushed. "um. i'll have a vanilla bean frappuccino, please. uh, hears the money." he then began to dig through his pockets to find his cash.
when he finally looked up, he didn't see anyone there. he tilted his head to the cash register, seeing daniel already ordering.

he sighed as he opened up to yet another clean page. just something about being with the boy gave him so much inspiration. he wasn't complaining.

𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢
𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰