19 [ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴏᴛᴛ]

finally, after twenty, petrifying minutes, the plane had descended to the ground. all ninety-seven passengers were now safely exiting the plane.

corbyn still kept his hand in daniel's, not wanting to let go just yet. the whole airport was silent, as all other flights had been cancelled until the next day.

"i told you we'd be okay." daniel smiled as he shook corbyn's hand reassuringly. the two were now making their way to baggage claim.

corbyn silently laughed as he saw the conveyor belt already moving. both corbyn and daniel pushes past all the people and to the front. immediately, he saw his luggage, swiftly running to it and grabbing it into his hands. now they had to wait for daniel's.

after around ten minutes of fooling around, daniel had finally spotted his bag. he too, grabbed it into his hands.

"i guess we're gonna have to stay in a hotel until we can get a flight out." daniel chuckled as the two stood outside in the cold, waiting for their uber they had ordered.

"it's freezing out here." corbyn mumbled. daniel held out his arms, signaling for him to give him a hug. corbyn, of course, complied and hugged him until their uber came.

"the closest marriott please."