17 [ᴀɴɢᴇʟ]

corbyn and daniel has their eyes set on the screen in front of them. they had been watching a movie for just about an hour already, having nothing better to do.

finally, corbyn got bored of it, taking off the headphones that once sat atop his head and keeping his head rested on daniel's hoodie clad shoulder. he opened his bag and pulled out the same leather book as always.

daniel took notice to this as he averted his eyes towards the boy who's head lay atop his shoulder.
he watched vividly as corbyn opened the book to a fresh page, biting the cap of his pen off as he only had one free hand; the other still holding onto daniel's.

he tried his beat to write with his left hand, but only failed and became frustrated. he scribbled out the words on the page and ripped the now messy page out of his book. he crumpled it and through it to the ground. he did this multiple times until daniel finally felt bad enough to let go of the blond's hand.

corbyn sighed as he placed the pen into his right, yet it still felt empty. he wrote and wrote until he decided to stop. feeling a bit tired, he placed his earbuds in both ears, blocking out the white noise of the plane and turning on his music. the song he had chose just so happened to be one of daniel's own. 'just to see you smile.'

daniel smiled as the boy closed his eyes, placing his hand back in daniel's, and snuggled closer to the brunet. daniel placed a kiss on corbyn's forehead, whispering a few sweet words he thought corbyn couldn't hear.

"sleep tight angel, i love you."

oh boy, was corbyn's heart going crazy.